Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fix isn't news is Stories for the gullible. The only people who think Fux is a credible news source are the people who believe the Hatred that the right wing nuts perpetuate. Such as Healthcare legislation is Obama care. I never knew the U.S. elected officials passed a bill called Obama care. that is MISINFORMATION. Unfortunately the rest of the news media has used these terms instead of challenging them.

Notice how the Republicants love how the legislature in Wisconsin rammed thru a completely partisan bill to Destroy unions and bargaining rights. Then why don't they love that THEIR
    PRESIDENT passed healthcare even though the Right wing money hoarders opposed it. This is the same thing. The elected officials passed that piece of legislation so why don't they [[the right) accept the will of the electorate themselves??
    Because they are full of Shit, Hate, lies and dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What do you think Fox News is? It's conservative baised propaganda filled with lots of double talk, bloggers and revolutions for the origarchy. I NEVER WATCH IT AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU ALL!
    It's conservative biased, sure, but there is far more fact of Fox News than CNN and MSNBC. If you think that people shouldn't watch it then you also must agree that people shouldn't watch the liberal biased stations as well. If you don't you are a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Original63 View Post
    Fix isn't news is Stories for the gullible. The only people who think Fux is a credible news source are the people who believe the Hatred that the right wing nuts perpetuate. Such as Healthcare legislation is Obama care. I never knew the U.S. elected officials passed a bill called Obama care. that is MISINFORMATION. Unfortunately the rest of the news media has used these terms instead of challenging them.

Notice how the Republicants love how the legislature in Wisconsin rammed thru a completely partisan bill to Destroy unions and bargaining rights. Then why don't they love that THEIR
    PRESIDENT passed healthcare even though the Right wing money hoarders opposed it. This is the same thing. The elected officials passed that piece of legislation so why don't they [[the right) accept the will of the electorate themselves??
    Because they are full of Shit, Hate, lies and dishonesty.
    In Wisconsin, didn't they take away the collective bargaining rights of union members that are paid by the taxpayers? That's something that most states have in the law books all ready and have for a very long time. Do some home work before you post.

Do you really believe that the Republicans are full of shit, hate lies and dishonesty? I;m sure you do, but it's because you don't pay attention to what they have to do. You say they hate, yet in your post you make fun of them and call them names. 'Stories for the gullible' 'Fux' 'right wing nuts' 'Republicants'. Sounds like you are full of hate and lies. Typical Liberal name calling on your mind. Liberals can not argue anything without calling the opposing side names.

Why hasn't Fox reported that if the government shuts down all government employees will stop getting their paychecks? I'm sure all the cons out there would jump for joy with that news, since they think all gov. employees are overpaid, lazy people.

Wait, I know the answer...

Guess what, those employees include all the brave men and women currently involved in the wars to further the con's agenda in Afghanistan and the Middle East. To report that would show the masses that the right wing is run by a bunch of radical fanatics, and that would hurt the corporate interests that Fox protects so passionately.

Actually there are more private contractors in Iraq than U.S. military.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...gbrT6oxQ&pli=1

War is the new way to create jobs and businesses. Private military contractors have their own professional association now.
    Last edited by maxx; March-15-11 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    Actually there are more private contractors in Iraq than U.S. military.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...gbrT6oxQ&pli=1

War is the new way to create jobs and businesses. Private military contractors have their own professional association now.
    True, true and true.

If the Lie fits Own it. Fix news isn't real news.

If you watch it you are far more likely to be misinformed. So you make my point for me.

My homework gets graded by a professor not a misinformed parrot. Sorry

http://www.alternet.org/story/151497...ericans?page=1

14 Propaganda Techniques Fox 'News' Uses

Thank you. It's hardly an either/ or issue. Most mainstream media outlets [[left and right) are pushing their parties agenda and maintaining the status quo -- filtering out and spinning the hard news down to low hanging fruit for consumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    And watching MSNBC and CNN don't? There isn't a trustworthy news source out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    It's conservative biased, sure, but there is far more fact of Fox News than CNN and MSNBC..
    are you kidding me? most political fox stories are virtually fact-free! Hell, if a republican says something the fox boys and teabaggers don't like, they run his name with a "D" instead of an "R." do a fact check of the same story run on those networks, check them against ORIGINAL source material and you will change your tune unless you are totally brainwashed.

And don't forget they frequently cite blogs and try to pass them off as a credible news "source" for stories against anyone who is a progressive or anti tea-bagger.

The people who watch FOX are thee same people who think that Marcus Bachmann is a decent man.

Viewing Fox News leads to Ignorance</SPAN>

News is not news on any network. It's entertainment.
    The media used to watchdog the Government,
    now it is a tool of the Government.

Left and Right alike.

Precisely....
    Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post

News is not news on any network. It's entertainment.
    The media used to watchdog the Government,
    now it is a tool of the Government.

Left and Right alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What do you think Fox News is? It's conservative baised propaganda filled with lots of double talk, bloggers and revolutions for the origarchy. I NEVER WATCH IT AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU ALL!
    and Danny speaks the truth with the best post on the topic.

There isn't a real good American TV News Outlet. They have all become entertainment programs to attract viewers to see Ads. Of those available I watch FOX because all the others are left wing biased and don't report the news that doesn't fit their agenda; so as to hide the left's political failures. But I do have to turn FOX off when they have the "fair and balanced" rubbish come on. I find some of their left wing "balancers" nauseating. I disagree with Maxx's lead insomuch that NOT "Viewing Fox News leads to Ignorance", and it's made clear by some of the responses. Other than watching FOX, I like listening to Rush, and reading Drudge.
    Last edited by coracle; July-10-11 at 12:35 PM.

So you're embracing your ignorance. That's healthy, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Of those available I watch FOX because all the others are left wing biased and don't report the news that doesn't fit their agenda;.
    So, as long as the news fits your agenda, you will watch it regardless of whether it is fact base? That pretty much sums up the FauxNews dittoheads.

Other than watching FOX, I like listening to Rush.
    Nothing partisian about you huh? You just proved why you people are known as "dittoheads", you have been indoctrinated to reject rational and logical thinking, you just repeat the right-wing talking points.

There isn't a real good American TV News Outlet. They have all become entertainment programs to attract viewers to see Ads.
    I think you can get decent news out of the networks ABC,CBS and NBC. They basically give the news without the political commentary.

Of those available I watch FOX because all the others are left wing biased
    Because Fox is clearly not biased at all.

I like listening to Rush
    If you mean the doctor shopping pill popper, you must mean the air rushing out of his head, right?

Or do you mean the 80s rock group?

-----------------------

I never listen to FAUX news, but I'll turn it on sometimes [[muted) for the leg shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    If you mean the doctor shopping pill popper, you must mean the air rushing out of his head, right?

Or do you mean the 80s rock group?

-----------------------

I never listen to FAUX news, but I'll turn it on sometimes [[muted) for the leg shots.

Come on, Meddle. You're not giving Rush Limbaugh proper credit. He's also a sex tourist.

There isn't a real good American TV News Outlet. They have all become entertainment programs to attract viewers to see Ads. Of those available I watch FOX because all the others are left wing biased and don't report the news that doesn't fit their agenda; so as to hide the left's political failures. But I do have to turn FOX off when they have the "fair and balanced" rubbish come on. I find some of their left wing "balancers" nauseating. I disagree with Maxx's lead insomuch that NOT "Viewing Fox News leads to Ignorance", and it's made clear by some of the responses. Other than watching FOX, I like listening to Rush, and reading Drudge.
    Try this network, then. No corporate or partisan biases.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Try this network, then. No corporate or partisan biases.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/
    Thanks I'll try to see it. I used to watch it years ago but forgot about it because it didn't fit my viewing times. The only news I watch now on PBS is BBC at 5.50a on Ch.6, and 6.00p on Ch.16 if I'm home. I like it because it's not parochial. BBC; a left wing biased outlet on an international scale financed by the British government - everybody is suffering; and inferences where possible that America causes it. But forgive me; if my driving times fit I'll soon be enjoying a dose of Rush and learning how to think at the same time! signed :- Dittohead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2