Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

From what I've been reading these events often happen after gas has accumulated because no one was around to smell it and report it.

I wonder if it's possible to build into gas meters some kind of ambient gas detector that would automatically shut off the gas when triggered.

It's possible to etch gas chomatographs into silicon chips. That should be a pretty cheap solution.

I grew up in Wayne [[well, Westland, but we pretty much gravitated to Wayne for school, jobs, business, etc.). Franks was a fixture, and both my family and my inlaws were customers. Not only is it a loss to the community and their families, but to the northside business district, too. Many of my friends and family worked, lived, went to church, and went to school within a few blocks of Franks Furniture. I feel terrible about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    What you said initially was in bad taste to begin with. Covering it up with more stupidity just is piling on.
    Good Grief, Grow Up!

If you don't like a post, ignore it and move on. No need to make a fuss.

Funny thing is, I used to go to Northside Hardware all the time, but I don't remember a furniture store. Odd how the mind works.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
    the leak was two blocks away..it was reported at 6am..the store opened at 9..just when it exploded..
    Why open the store in the first place though. The area should've been evacuated.

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Good Grief, Grow Up!

If you don't like a post, ignore it and move on. No need to make a fuss.

You should follow your own advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2