Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok1981 View Post
    John Conyers has a much bigger problem to think about in terms of his son and his wild behavior. Clearly there was little if any parental supervision going on in the household and it has resulted in a young adult acting like a spoiled brat. MLive.com had a great piece where they found the photostream that the son had posted to plixi.com His photos certainly imply that he drinks quite a bit and he is underaged. Besides the obvious issue of his son drinking underage there is the interesting part that his drink of choice is Champagne. In a city like Detroit where people are hurting and struggling to make ends meat this kind of action smacks of Marie Antoinette saying "let them eat cake". To make matters worse the son seems to have plans for following in his fathers foot steps and going into politics. Honestly I cannot think of anything more revolting than the idea of another Conyers in public office even if it was just an office in charge of janitorial services [[no disrespect to the janitors).
    this is the photostream: http://plixi.com/5980077#/my_photos/home/5980077/page:1
    the idea that someone like John Coyers III is going into politics is bizarre and reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy".
    Someone that is 20 years old and is stunned by a new hand blow dryer design and the release of condoms in golden packages can only be described as retarded.
    Plus he has to be elected by someone. and the same day underachievers like him will be elected will be the day we all should move to an island in the South Pacific.
    If i were Conyers, i would rather invest that money into some education for his worthless offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by ferntruth View Post
    John wasn't on trial, Monica was.
    Not all couples combine finances - maybe that is the case here?
    True that! I would not want Monica's name on my checking account!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2