Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: thug KK's book

Quote Originally Posted by crosswordgirl View Post
    I dunno............I think his book will make an awesome text book for an Abnormal Psychology class.
    Or for setting afire to keep the homeless warm.

There's no way I'd buy this dribble but admittedly I would be curious to see what warped view he's had of all of the things that he's caused or had a hand in. I'm sure he's going to play the race card, how he was persecuted, he was set up, how he's the victim in all of this, and blame everyone under the sun. The last thing I'd expect to see in this book would be any sort of admission of guilt or accept any responsibility for his own actions.

If all the profits from his book/movie [[I thought there was already an MLK movie in the works lol ) have to be paid back to the city for all the money he's stolen, and the citizens of Detroit buy this book....doesn't that just mean he's scammed everyone yet again? Wouldn't you just be paying his dues?

That's only one of many reasons why noone should buy this peice of garbage.

Default Make up your own title

I don't want to jack Buy American's thread but I thought it would be entertaining to come up with some catchy and stingingly funny new book titles for his docu-drama thugs life book so here goes....

"Ya'lls Boy" The Story of one Mans struggle to Rape Pillage and Plunder.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83 View Post
    I don't want to jack Buy American's thread but I thought it would be entertaining to come up with some catchy and stingingly funny new book titles for his docu-drama thugs life book so here goes....

"Ya'lls Boy" The Story of one Mans struggle to Rape Pillage and Plunder.
    ^^^Perfect alternate title in my opinion.

He will talk about sin as if it was a lightening bolt that comes from somewhere else. There is a flash, and then the innocent Kwame is left standing there, innocent. The book will probably just have pictures of his kids, with the caption that we took away their dad.

Kwame Kilpatrick is to blame for every single negative thing that has happened in Detroit in the last 10 years.

How about "If I Was Busted and You Happened to See It" or "The Carmen Slowski Chronicles"

Yep, and even those taking some pleasure or revenge in Kwame's theft ala someone elses dime [[the everyone 'does it' justification) are seeing that Detroiters got the real shaft! KK continues to take all he can from the city with gusto... in your face. In our face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novine View Post
    Kwame's going to discover quickly, if he hasn't already, that all the people who did him "favors" are no longer going to be interested in helping him out now that he's no longer in a position to help him out. Momma K. was the last link to power in the city and now that's she's on the way out, the friends and family circle is going to shrink mightily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2