Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: K.k.= m.l.k. ??

Hybrid View

KK still thinks he is hot shit ona silver platter but he is really just cold diarrhea on a paper plate.

Why bother giving this fool any press time or even a smidgen of spotlight. Let him rot in prison where he belongs. Can't wait for his Dad to be his room-mate and perhaps his Mom can join in another facility.

Here are some differences between Martin Luther King and Kwame Kilpatrick:

1. MLK was a Father is the Civil Rights Movement.

2. KING KWAME was Father of a Thug Family Movement.

1. MLK started the Montgomery Bus Boycott.

2. KING KWAME started his parties at the Manoogian Mansion.

1. MLK did non-violent peace protests in selected American cities in white neighborhoods.

2. KING KWAME prostested against those who tried to conspire against him by sending his thug knights to either kill or torture, fire them. [[Remember Tamara Green)

1. MLK made his "I have a Dream Speech" in front of Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.

2 KING KWAME made his "I admit that I have sexual relationship with Christine Beatty and calling me a N----r! speech" on live T.V. and at the Orchestra Hall during the State of the city Address.

1.MLK saw President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Right Act of 1964.

2.KING KWAME saw the city council yelling and fighting each other and sign the more cuts to Detroit's police, fire, garbage pick up and EMS trama units.

The same things about Kwame Kilpatrick and Martin Luther King. is the both went to jail for these reasons:

MLK went to jail for the sake of freedom for all people of color.

KING KWAME went to jail for perjury and other frauds.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET!

What black leader to you want? A work horse or a show horse? A house negro or a field negro?

Neda, I miss you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Here are some differences between Martin Luther King and Kwame Kilpatrick:

1. MLK made his "I have a Dream Speech" in front of Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.
    KK made his "Get Off Ayanna's Porch and Shove That Subpeona for Bobby Speech" in front of Carlita as she drove by in a red Lincoln Navigator.