Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Default wayne state masters programs

what is the quickest,least strenuous masters programs at wayne state university?Especially one that leads to a doctorate degree program?

Retroit Guest

What do you want to do for a living?

they have a number of Master's programs that lead right into ph'd programs. cuts down on the time. friend of mine was telling me about them, so I do not know specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by LaDia View Post
    what is the quickest,least strenuous masters programs at wayne state university?
    Please don't go to Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by LaDia View Post
    what is the quickest,least strenuous masters programs at wayne state university?Especially one that leads to a doctorate degree program?
    You'll fit right in.

Retroit Guest

^ THE David Hall?

This is not the reason to get a Masters.

If I were you, I would talk with some students from programs that you are interested in. Talking with advisers from the program can range from uninformative to military recruiter. I've been burned by that place a couple of times so suggest that you do not buy into the propaganda the programs put out.

Now, what is the quickest way to the Master's? That' not an easy question to answer and borderline absurd. Unless you are going to get a huge fiduciary bump for just have any old Master's, your approach will doom you to roam the halls of that campus looking for a home. Also, some programs are enjoying heavier than average enrollment due to all of the people going back to school. While Wayne is one of the only "bigger" schools in this area that saw a 7% decrease in enrollment this past year, some "hot" programs are employing weeding out tactics ... because they can. Shame, but they have your money so they really don't give a shit.

My wife got her B.A. from Wayne in the mid 90's. She has been to Central and OCC before [[and SVSU after) and swears Wayne sucks terribly. I didn't believe it but since I have went there, left, went back and are leaving again [[between two different departments), I can agree with her. I have met a couple of really good professors at Wayne that have been the only thing that has kept me going. However, after completing what I am completing now, I refuse to give one more penny to that place. Overpriced; if I were your, I would consider throwing my money down a different hole.

lilpup Guest

Punk, what exactly did you not like about Wayne? What made it so bad for you?