Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

lincoln8740 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post
    I don't care if Illitch owns it or not, as long as this new stadium gets built downtown and both the Pistons and Wings move into it.

Im at the point where I refuse to drive out to Auburn Hills to see the Pistons anymore and this is probably one of the reasons why the attendance sucks there lately.

I can be at Comerica Park and Ford Field in about 15 minutes, and about 25 minutes for Joe Louis arena by parking downtown and taking the people mover.

The Palace takes me atleast an hour to get their, and then there is usually 15 minutes of traffic just to get out of the place and on to the freeway.
    uh could it be possible that attendance is down because the team sucks?

thatguy123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln8740 View Post
    uh could it be possible that attendance is down because the team sucks?
    Don't try to use common sense like that to prove an ignorant and uneducated post like that wrong. It is blatantly obvious nobody goes because they are not at the corner or Woodward and Congress.

Please pay no attention to the 259 sell out streak they had from 2004 - 2009 while leading the league in attendance. Nobody would EVER go out there to see a pistons game since it is not dead center downtown. Being one of the worst teams in the NBA has nothing to do with it.

/sarcasm