Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Django, where do you go on these tours? It sounds really cool.

Stromberg2

It depends on who Im taking. I took Barbara Nadel from the Detroit Connections thread around to a couple of abandominiums being used by some street folks I know. The Packard is by far the favorite of everyone but also the MCS, Fisher Body 21, Grand Trunk, Boblo Maintenance Bldg, Michigan Theater if the door man will let us in, Theres one in Eastern Market which I have no idea what it was, looks like a maintenance building for the city, wish I knew the name of it. Its on the NW corner of Erskine and Orleans. Thats a favorite of mine. Its been a couple of years since I explored on a daily basis like I used to so Im a bit behind on whats hip these days but I have a lot of experience and ppl dont mess with me [[knock on wood). IM me if interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2