Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    Gannon, why don't you admit you were wrong? That was one of the most racist comments I've read on this forum. That's worse than anything that AmeriKKKa poster could have written.

Many have come to Gannon's defense by stating KK uses such language and plays the race card. Gannon's comments are completely inappropriate. Everyone on this forum knows my feelings about KK and his ilk. How would everyone have felt had he quoted English using such vernacular?

Gannon, admit you've made a mistake.
    Nope! I don't believe putting a farcical quote in Kwame's lips is too far a reach for the humor I was attempting to foment.

I needs me some slack here...but know I won't get it from the likes of you or the one stuck in the lowlands.

Among my friends we say stuff like " I needs me some Fishbone's" all the time. It's a part of the culture. Black slang is everywhere. Is it all racist? If it is, then everything is racist. Anything you say can be interpreted as racist or reverse-racist, if you want to see the world through that old polarising lens.

I suggest: Get new glasses.

I needs me some new glasses.

Perhaps a stereotypical Ed McNamara comment could even this out.

I say "Go Wed Wings" all the time.

Buy American Guest

Thug KK will be in jail for a lot longer than he anticipated after all these indictments have come down....it's about time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3