Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Ravine Guest

"WHO'S rather than WHOSE"

Careful. We're about to digress even further, this time into a side-bar discussion of which Dr. Seuss books we liked, and which ones drove us crazy

I think I really need this Christmas break from work...then I look at the stack of papers I have to grade and think work is a better alternative!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    "WHO'S rather than WHOSE"

Careful. We're about to digress even further, this time into a side-bar discussion of which Dr. Seuss books we liked, and which ones drove us crazy

Horton heard a Whooz?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
    I'm just going to stop typing stuff in a rant from now on
    Sorry to have victimized you... Wasn't trying to! I was on quite a roll due to just coming off a FaceBook volley, during which one of my nephews was ripping into anyone who misspelled or abbreviated words in their comments. It was a hoot, really it was.

OK, so it takes a sick mind to find this sort of stuff humorous... sorta like chewing aluminum foil. Truly, WTF cares how something is spelled as long as the meaning/intent of the thought is conveyed? So, keep on typing and I'll simply STFU with my pontificating.

Corn: Magna corrected himself [[herself??) and I just went a bit further. This is all in good fun. Fun takes the edge off a bit [[and Lord knows I need it right now).

"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive, who is youer than you" - Dr. Seuss

See...and he's a doctor!

Corn.Bot - keep it up, I don't pay attention to what I write all the time and it's usually full of mistakes. It's nice to have it pointed out here and there

DT....himself

Gotcha, Mr. Magnatomicflux

Ravine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitTeacher View Post
    Horton heard a Whooz?
    Har!! Yeah, that, as well, but I was thinking of Cindy-Lou Who asleep in her bed, unaware of the Grinch executing another shameless home invasion & snatching up stuff.

And, since you brought it up, with you being a Detroit teacher, I think you should pour a big-ass slug of that whiskey and tell yourself that Beelzeravinebub made you do it. I'm quite certain that you need it, and fairly sure that you deserve it.

Ray, I think I am in love with you. Forget your wife of ?? yrs and my husband of 35 plus 4 yrs of sin.

Neighborhood schools, what a novel idea!

"It's a mighty poor mind that can spell a word only one way."
    Andrew Jackson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6