Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by GREENTROIT View Post
    Ahh yes Fanchon Stinger. I did forget her. I named people cited in Rosendall's plea, so maybe she wasn't cited. Either way, we wouldn't want to forget Fanchon when listing the corrupt... Thanks!

I'm glad the two of you brought her back up. If anyone has the opportunity, gather info on what happened in the Philadelphia corruption case. Along with Lavan Hawkins, it also had Stinger's boyfriend James Rayford involved.

LeVan Hawkins, that's a whole other Thread in itself [[what a greedy, dummy). If Rayford was involved in that and able to slither his way out, he very well maybe a FBI informant.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives......

Aww man! I remember LeVan Hawkins on those Pizza Hut commercials...

Quote Originally Posted by GREENTROIT View Post
    Aww man! I remember LeVan Hawkins on those Pizza Hut commercials...

Me too, before that he owned a whole bunch of Burger King restaurants. Believe it or not, those were some of the best ran, most profitable Burger Kings around. And of course, who was he hooked up with, Kwame. He even hired Conrad Mallett for a time.

Lorax Guest

Certainly the FBI has it's issues with the Ted Stevens case being overturned, not that it changes the fact Stevens was a crook and about as corrupt as it gets.

The fed has alot less to lose with this gang of thugs in Detroit, and has no illusions that whether it goes well or not, there is likely no downside to this eminent prosecution. But they are taking their time in any event.