2 2.38%
  • Every once in a while

24 28.57%
  • This one time...

30 35.71%
  • Never

24 28.57%

Threaded View

Default Have you ever done triple digits on Metro Detroit Freeways?

There is another thread where somebody posted footage from a Bull Run race on I-94 from 2006. A good amount of the comments were along the lines of "OMG, how could somebody speed like that on the freeway"?

Whether it was in mom's station wagon or the exotic parked in your garage right now, I'd be willing to bet a large percentage of Metro Detroiters have exceeded 100MPH on one of our freeways. There are places where a top speed run can be performed, other places where speeding can happen as long as there isn't a cop around the bend [[or parked on the on-ramp or at the top of the hill) and other places where you can just gun it for a half mile.

I am not saying it's right or that I encourage it. Just wanted to know how many of you have done triple digits.
    Last edited by xphillipjrx; December-01-10 at 01:15 AM.