Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Has anyone been to the Blue Pointe Restaurant in EEV?

Hi DetroitYes!, for anybody that lives over in the area that can answer this. Has anyone been to the Blue Pointe Restaurant on Warren and Cadieux? A few friends and I want to go there hearing a few good thins about. We plan on going on a saturday night so what is the crowd like there? any EEV residents that can answer this for me I would appreciate it thanks.

Lance

Well, it's nickname is the Bluehair, if that's any indication of the crowd. It's a nice, upscale, old- school seafood joint. Admittedly, I haven't been in years, so for all I know it's totally changed.

It's ok, nothing special about it. Little pricey for what you get. Pointe BBQ that the owners had up the street was way better but they closed it.

It was [[and probably still is) owned by one of the Meur sons or cousins from the original seafood restauraneurs in Detroit, Chuck and Joe Meur. The last time I ate there it was fine but, I have to admit that it was a little while ago [[I usually eat downtown somewhere now).

Muer relatives

When I lived in EEV, we would go to Blue Pointe. Haven't been for awhile.mike Muer owns it,and Harvard Grill on Mack and Harvard.