Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    The terrorists in Islam are the true followers of Islam. This is what Islam is all about, submission of everyone to Allah, wheather by conversion or force. Moderates Muslims I am sure for the most part are nice people, but they are not true Islam. Much like liberal professing christians are not really christian. People can put their heads in the sand and pretend, but radical Islam is what Islam is really all about.
    and, if you go by what is actually IN the bible, it is what the other two Abrahamic religions are all about, too

Except, of course, if you only read the red letters that indicate supposedly what Jesus said.

He never really answered anyone's question...

The main religions were designed and are run so as to divide and conquer the world. Or at least keep us all confused and arguing while they take it from us.

I know this because the OHASPE tells me so! LOL

Actually, I know this because it is pretty fucking obvious, it was just nice to see it all detailed in that big book with all the weird names and sketches.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    I believe bin laden has been killed in the bombings at Bor Bora, years ago, but both sides keep him alive for political reasons.
    I believe he is dead also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2