Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Great Way to Kick Off the Holiday Season!

Just gotta share this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

This was on the news today. It's a flash mob video [[use Google if you don't know what that is).

My gosh, how great would it be to have something like this kick off in Campus Martius during ice skating or even Somerset Mall. I've watched it prolly 10 times and it never gets old.

Search youtube for flash mob london street station if you want to see the classic ...

Sweet! I say lets do it!

What fun!! I'm in.

http://www.flixxy.com/christmas-lisbon-airport.htm

TAP Portugal and ANA [[All Nippon Airways) wished their passengers a Merry Christmas at Lisbon Airport in an unique way!

I've always thought the perfect flash mob song would be "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing", the New Seekers' adaptation of the Coke jingle. But then, I'm also the guy who thought flash mob was a bunch of streakers, so what do I know......
    Last edited by douglasm; December-21-10 at 05:49 PM.