Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Is Ficano Corrupt

Is the sun hot? Time to get out the popcorn and the pink lemonade as yet another three ring circus of corruption and stupidity launches. Can't we do what the English did to Cromwell - dig up McNamara's body for posthumous trial and punishment?

With any luck maybe the Kilpatricks and Ficano will wind up in the same prison. The feds an dedicate an entire wing to the politicians of southeast Michigan.

boneshaker Guest

"cool cities" Granholm now living in Berkeley California.....any bets the Feds wanna ask her a few questions?

boneshaker Guest

Did Ficano and Mullin take speech lessons from Nixon?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M

This whole thing reeks of long-term, systemic, bold faced corruption. Friends and family plan indeed [[no others need apply - or bid). Justified of course.

Peeling back the layers of the Bob Ficano onion
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...on-20111023-dk

Recall effort
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...rt-20111021-ms
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-24-11 at 06:23 AM.

ROTFL! A 'bigger boat" indeed.... this is going to get so ugly on so many levels!
    Quote Originally Posted by boneshaker View Post
    What the FBI was going to do with Dearborn Mayor Guido, is about to happen to Ficano. Regarding the money and possible money laundering... the trail goes to South Lebanon.No one in Michigan is going to touch this. I applaud Rep. Olumba for giving it a whack, but he's "going to need a bigger boat".....This mess is going to be huge people.. heads up...

Ah, yes the Kwame way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    ....how long until Ficano declares that he is unable to afford his defense and asks for a court appointed lawyer, so the taxpayers can pay for Fishman?

boneshaker Guest

Crain's mentioned today about 891 McDonald Dr Northville...Turkia and sister selling house to Detroit Archdiocese for $1....Keep digging peeps...Turkia's bank accounts need to be examined.. still hasnt returned the $200k yet.. difficult to get money returned from Lebanon.....

YIkes. This thing has the potential to have more twists and bends than a barrel of snakes!
    Crain's mentioned today about 891 McDonald Dr Northville...Turkia and sister selling house to Detroit Archdiocese for $1....Keep digging peeps...Turkia's bank accounts need to be examined.. still hasnt returned the $200k yet.. difficult to get money returned from Lebanon.....

I looked in Crains and could not find the article mentioned above. Do yhou have a link?

boneshaker Guest

Search Google news.. type in Maida/turkia for the article.. I am unable to get the link here to work.Does Mullin own a house worth more than $2 million in Birmingham? No, but until recently she lived there with her sister, plastic surgeon Mariam Awada, in a house that's on the market for $2.2 million. Mullin recently bought another home in Birmingham for $525,000, according to county land records. Mullin is the former owner of a home in Northville, which at one time had a mortgage for roughly $322,000. She later deeded the house to Cardinal Adam Maida for $1.
    Last edited by boneshaker; October-24-11 at 09:55 PM.

I just want to know where is the 200k and why is it so hard to give it back? She couldn't have spent it that quickly, and if she did, then she needs to go get a loan from somewhere or somebody. They need to put a demand for payment and give her 15 days to pay or go to jail. Yeah, I'm throwing everybody in jail tonight! lol I could have sworn I heard on the radio that her secretary had yet to return her bonus money either - could that story about returning the money just be to get the public off their back, like the phony letter? Could be that they've been told that they don't really have to return the money?

boneshaker Guest

Turkia still has not returned the $200k... it was direct deposited according to Ficano intoTurkia's bank account. Most likely, the money is gone overseas. Nasrallah and Fadlallah are very happy to receive money from Michigan taxpayers.

Turkia still has not returned the $200k... it was direct deposited according to Ficano intoTurkia's bank account. Most likely, the money is gone overseas. Nasrallah and Fadlallah are very happy to receive money from Michigan taxpayers.
    Is she a security risk in her position at the airport?

boneshaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Is she a security risk in her position at the airport?
    I would think so.Her ex husband, Padraic Mullin, in divorce proceedings had concerns Turkia would take their minor children to Lebanon.On the flip side, Turkia is very money hungry and demanded her ex pay her child support even though she made more money than he did for years. Ironically... Turkia got Padraic a job with Evans Solutions so he could pay her child support.Look at who runs/owns/operates Evans Solutions..... another drama developing....

I dig all the "between the lines" information you seem to have, but it would be nice to see some links backing up all of your assertions.

boneshaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    I dig all the "between the lines" information you seem to have, but it would be nice to see some links backing up all of your assertions.
    It's all in Oakland County Circuit Court recordsTurkia's legal name:Turkie Awada Mullin

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8r-Y...eature=related

It's all in Oakland County Circuit Court recordsTurkia's legal name:Turkie Awada Mullin
    Cool, thanks for the response.

boneshaker Guest

case number: 2006-718462-DMMULLIN,TURKIE,AWADA, vs. MULLIN,PADRAIC,FRANCIS, then click on register of actions..order the docs.. if anyone wants the pdf files I can email them to you free..just send me a pm with your email.

Got your PM, thanks in advance.

boneshaker Guest

Any bets on where the $200k "severance" went?Im sticking with overseas transactions..

Ficano may not be corrupt, but maybe some close to him are? Or maybe they all are? Or maybe they're just misunderstood?
    http://detnews.com/article/20111026/...to-Ficano-aide

Man, this is like baking a delicious cake. Just gets better and better. Saw that story on the news tonight.

boneshaker Guest

yeah.. Charlie Leduff... Fox2.. finally some public story that a middle eastern connection is there...as I said before...what was going to happen to former Dearborn Mayor Guido is now happening to Ficano.Our public tax dollars are funding all kinds of "stuff" in the middle east.

I originally said that Ficano was "probably" corrupt.

After seeing various media reports with indisputable evidence that speaks for itself, I'd like to change my answer to the original question.

Yes. He's another side-deal shakedown artist, just like Kwame.

I smell guilty pleas in the future...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast