Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by DC48080 View Post
    The fact of the matter is that many people do not feel comfortable shopping for those products in Detroit because of the criminals and beggars that populate the city.
    The nuance of my point is lost on you.

Quote Originally Posted by DC48080 View Post
    It has nothing to do with racism, period.
    Period? I'm amused that you feel comfortable speaking in absolutes about every person in southeast Michigan. Is this statement based on your survey of every single person, or is it just a guess?

I'm out of this conversation.

DC48080 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    The nuance of my point is lost on you.

Period? I'm amused that you feel comfortable speaking in absolutes about every person in southeast Michigan. Is this statement based on your survey of every single person, or is it just a guess?

I'm out of this conversation.

If it makes you feel good, if it makes you feel better to wave the racist flag, then have at it, my friend.

^^^ Seriously? I think I need to administer IQ tests before I get into a debate with someone.

This 8 Mile store, is it on the north or south side? Cuz if its on the south side I'm scared that I might run into some black people but if its on the north, all is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Given the current crime situation in Detroit, the early departers were quite prescient.

The folks fleeing now are of the same complexion as the "forces".
    The donut will only get supersized.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Given the current crime situation in Detroit, the early departers were quite prescient.

The folks fleeing now are of the same complexion as the "forces".
    The Vanilla donut will only get supersized with chocolate glaze.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3