Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I consider 1515, Cafe con Leche, and Cafe 1923 the only 'real' coffee shops in the entire city. [[Avalon is a bakery, let's be honest, it's impossible to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee there.) I'd rather go to 1515 than Starbucks or Biggby any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    I consider 1515, Cafe con Leche, and Cafe 1923 the only 'real' coffee shops in the entire city. [[Avalon is a bakery, let's be honest, it's impossible to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee there.) I'd rather go to 1515 than Starbucks or Biggby any day of the week.
    After my experience yesterday, I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    Excellent post. Agreed. Take a short walk [[or drive) to a real coffee house.