Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I was never a huge fan of Michael Julian, who had the most monotonous voice in town, but what little reggae he played is now gone. His show was taken over by a John Mosier second weekend shift. What happened to Julian?

The lack of daytime music around here is still ridiculously frustrating. I find that most people who listen to talk or sports radio are pissed off at the end of the day after listening to all of that incessant babble. Then again, I usually fly into a rage after about 10 minutes of Delisi's saccharine, soulless, and horribly thought-out program.

Detroit needs pirate radio.

[Then again, I usually fly into a rage after about 10 minutes of Delisi's saccharine, soulless, and horribly thought-out program.[/quote]

Thank you. I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed that she was a complete hack.