Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ravine Guest

Posting stuff because you think it will "push some buttons," eh?
    How very mature. I'll keep that in mind, and henceforth skip over any posts entered under your name.

And posting hateful disgusting things about people IS mature? Please don't skip over my posts. I don't think I could survive without you reading them!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    Posting stuff because you think it will "push some buttons," eh?
    How very mature. I'll keep that in mind, and henceforth skip over any posts entered under your name.

ccbatson Guest

Stealing the opportunity for 2 [[or more) police officers in good standing to make a living is pretty despicable. But, fortunately, she and Kwame didn't get away with it...at least not entirely.

ccbatson Guest

Without naming names...I know for a fact that at least one of those police officers is more than a bit disgruntled with this thoughtless crime coming from her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3