Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

When Christine is redeemed, you people will kneel at her alter and beg for forgiveness!!!

ccbatson Guest

All of that up until the part where she had been caught MJS

I wonder how she can tell her daughters, don't lie, don't cheat and don't have sex with your friends husband?

She can tell them that I made horrible mistakes and paid dearly for them.

Quote Originally Posted by exdetroiter View Post
    I wonder how she can tell her daughters, don't lie, don't cheat and don't have sex with your friends husband?

Oh ya, don't do as I do, do as I say. Don't learn by example.

They will learn by example. That example being their mother doing jail time.

She wasn't even sorry when she was caught. She was prancing around WSU same as always, with her chin up in the air. Only time she SEEMED to be sorry was when she was being convicted.... and maybe then she was only sorry that she was caught.

What a group a jealous babies! Christine Beatty will be back on top very soon!

Buy American Guest

ejames01......are you sure you're not thug KK? Maybe Beatty will be on top very soon, but it certainly won't be in Detroit politics....maybe on top of thug KK after Carlita sets herself up financially and kicks the bum out....then the two losers can have each other.....they deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Christine Beatty will be back on top very soon!

No question about it, she will be on top, on her back, or on her knees. Thats how she
    climbs the corporate ladder. Yeah we know who the f*&% she really is.

Blarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    What a group a jealous babies! Christine Beatty will be back on top very soon!
    You are either someone messing around for fun, Christine Beatty herself, or someone currently having sex with Christine Beatty!

Ejames is probally a Kilpartrick. If not Ejames is someone whom was profitting from all the corruption. Christine is a long way from being back on top. She is the bottom of the bucket and no good will come to her for all the dirt she has done. If nothing else it is showing by way of that baggage under her eyes.

Ejames, you have been strangely silent since being accused of being Christine Beatty, I'm stating to wonder... Let's see if an apple will lore her out.

ccbatson Guest

Back on top? Of what? What are/were her qualifications?

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    Isn't Bing a bit old to be sleeping with her though?

No way, I think the bing could take her to the hole and dunk on her, no problem.

Christine got a job in LA with the Dodgers.

I can only wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    You are either someone messing around for fun, Christine Beatty herself, or someone currently having sex with Christine Beatty!

I'm iseries840 from the old forum. It just hurts my heart to read all these hateful statements about Christine Beatty.

The comments are not hateful. The comments are people venting our feelings about people whoms behavior have had an effect on all of Detroit Citizens be that directly or indirectly. I have a big problem with her actions causing additional financial hardships. Don't forget about the legal settlement the cops received whom she asked "Do you know who the fuck I am". Those two one a settlement as a result of her actions on that traffic stop, plus the major settlement after the trial for the other two cops whom were fired. Plus I have a problem with her as a woman, taking every effort to take another womans husband. I have a problem with her hurting the man whom did take a vowel of marriage. He's damaged goods now due to her horrish antics, the poor man had all his personal lifes hurts and betrayal printed in the press [[via her text messages). Their were so many people hurt from her selfish antics. She should leave the state if she wants to be forgotten or start a new life.

Ejames is Christines Mother! LMAO!
    Her behavior is only something a mother could look past.

ccbatson Guest

I was not being completely fascietious with that question...what are her qualifications, and for what?

I'm not her mom. I'm a 38 year old guy.

Quote Originally Posted by exdetroiter View Post
    Ejames is Christines Mother! LMAO!
    Her behavior is only something a mother could look past.

Why should I hate her?

Ok, so why do you care what happens to Christine Beatty? What's your connection?

I agree with you, but none of that is any reason to hate her.

Do you live or work in Detroit? Do you pay taxes? Can you think of a good way that Detroit could have better spent a couple million wasted dollars on issues that you care about? Do you support the Detroit Police and think they should be allowed to do their jobs without political appointees threatening to fire them to cover their own dailiances?

That was a joke. I just knew it would push some buttons.

Maybe not, but it is also not a reason to wish her back on top any time soon or to "kneel at her alter and beg for forgiveness" either. She should be treated like any other non-celebrity ex-con would be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast