Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default where can a dude try on a wig and lipstick ???

title says it all..........

The Temple Bar seems to be a good place.

i mean where can i buy one and try it on with out people looking all weird at me

Try a costume shop.

A wig or costume shop perhaps? There is this thing called Google, have you heard of it? I've heard you can find places on it... www.google.com

http://www.janetscloset.com/index.htm

sorry, can't give you a personal recommendation, but I do know that the place is attached to a speed shop; so if you are looking to upgrade your hurst shifter or rebore the hemi, 'Janet' is the shman to see.

It's halloween time...no one will look at you weird.

Try Janet's Closet :-)

thanks people, just what i was looking for... now how do you tell the wife???

.......uuuhhhhhh

I agree with DetroitTeacher,it's Halloween so no one will look at you.
    Gopher,is this for Halloween or is this a life changing moment for you?

this is NOT for halloween

Can't imagine this will be an easy conversation between you and the wife but if you are open and honest with her hopefully she will understand. Good luck to you and I hope everything goes over well.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    http://www.janetscloset.com/index.htm

sorry, can't give you a personal recommendation, but I do know that the place is attached to a speed shop; so if you are looking to upgrade your hurst shifter or rebore the hemi, 'Janet' is the shman to see.
    It seems that the speed shop is gone and the "closet" has expanded. I guess there is more money in stiletto heels and falsies for men than camshafts and carburators.

Pics or it never happened.

Stop by Skipper's Hamtown Bar on wednesday nights after 8PM, and see Sandy. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Shop now under the guise of halloween then.

My Female friend dates a cross dresser and has for awhile now. With a few rules they do quite well with it. Outing once a month dressed up, usually a local support dinner someplace nice. They go as a female couple but no sex while dressed up. Thats the biggest rule they abide by. "Nancy" can visit, but she gets no nookie.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher View Post
    Oh well I'd suggest you take Gumby's advise and be open,honest,and understanding when you talk with your wife. There's bound to be questions.
    I've no experience and can't advise you. Maybe you and the wife should make an appointment with a counselor.
    Best of luck to you Gopher

Quote Originally Posted by gopher View Post
    Robbing a bank?

robbin a bank LOL!!!

yah there are a few possibilites i can see

dont tell her and contiune to live unhappy,

tell her and shes understanding and doesn't want to leave me... however we continue not to have sex. Still unhappy.

tell her and she wants to leave and take the house car dog and kitchen sink, and i can happily pay vaginamony every week...

arg... why is life so confusing? I love her soo much, but i feel so empty inside.

Wait and see how the wig and makeup suit you. If it is great, maybe that will give you a way to share a joy. You never know.

yeah, i really dont even know what i would say? I like the halloween timing though, i think it will work good.

i was having a dream one night and i saw a beautiful girl with short hair and i kept looking at her as she smiled. then i noticed that i was actually looking at myself in a mirror! then i woke up... so weird...

What a dream, there is no telling how we learn things. I meant to add, you say are unhappy but in love. Counseling is a good idea, if you are open to the idea. If she is unhappy too, she may be open to counseling. From what you say, there is some barrier preventing you two from being together. Even if she doesn't want to go, it may be good for you to go by yourself.

your right. thanks.

Well, good luck to you. What you feel is only a problem because of the way society has taught us to think of these things. Without the negative judgmental factor, what you describe would just be something that made up your personality along with all your other attributes. There are strengths and weaknesses in most attributes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast