Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Robbing a bank?
    Funnnnnyyyy!

I'm reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, as we speak. Seems to be the opposite situation.

Gopher, maybe you could ease the wife into thinking about this stuff if you rented a couple of films with cross-dressing as a theme. I would think that comedies would be your best bet, something light and non threatening. La Cage au Folls [[sp), Victor/Victoria, Some Like It Hot, Pricilla Queen of the Dessert ... I don't know about the last one.

I idea is to ease the subject into your conversation and have her try to understand that you haven't changed which team you play for, just the uniform. Unless I misunderstand your issue here, it sounds like you just want to throw on some pumps every now and then, ...

The ideal situation would be to have her dress you up for halloween. Maybe you could "lose" a bet or something and have her do you up. Heck I don't know, there has to be other web forums about this stuff; go talk to the Janet person. She's very open about her choices and has been all over the news about her shop.

Good luck

Am I the only one who thinks this is yet another troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this is yet another troll?

No, you're not.

Could be. Oh, well, if it is, they got some good caring discussion and not a fang fight.

This thread gives me hope. Detroityes used to be fun like this on a regular basis. The format changeover for some reason rubbed out this exact kind of beautiful banter.

Ive got no advice except for Dan Savage and his column in the Metro Times. Im sure he has some archives you could look through.

Your positive responses have really made me feel good. Im 30 years old, and struggle with alcholism / moodswings and this gayness. I dont know exzatly what is my deal, but im not going to beat my self up about it. Im gonna let her dress me up for halloween. And what ever happens, happens. Thanks Detroit-yessers

Hold on here gopher. Your thowing an entire new direction to this discussion. Need a little clarity.

are you saying you are leading a homosexual lifestyle and want to move towards becoming trangendered while hoping to stay married plus hoping our wife will particpate by dressing you up?

Or are you a hetrosexual with a penchant for silk?

One is a little kink, the other is an entire game changer. What's going on here?

Crossdressing doesn't mean you're gay; and if you are then it's OK too.

Many straight men dress and they still have wives and kids.

I have a good friend who wrecked his life by openly crossdressing at work. Bad Idea. Do the girl thing on your own time, and in private.

Most women do not like the idea. You are seen as an interloper, a threat, and the enemy. No matter how much they say they do not mind, they always resent it. It is a battle you will not win.

My friend was open about it, but the family didnt like it. He has since moved to this area and is now deep in the closet. My advice for what it's worth is to be honest with your wife. She may not like it, but you will feel good for being honest.

Remember one thing. There is always one person who can see beyond the makeup and wig and know that you're not a woman but just another guy in a dress. Unless you really can pass, do not venture outside. You will be very sorry.

Just my two cents.

.any drag queen would love to help,throw her a couple of bucks,afterall you,re using her stuff &she,s been where you,re at, long ago., bunny
    Last edited by bunny peters; January-26-12 at 06:53 PM.

good reply eastsider4life

Ravine Guest

Yeah, that's great. Nice goin.' You burrowed down [[bunny is as bunny does, I suppose) to dredge up a 15-month-old thread, seemingly for no other reason than to make sure that everyone notices the drag queen in the room.
    It's 2012 now, dear. The tortoise won the race and retired a long time ago, and the amusement from, and shock value of, drag queens is, like, just so over.

really!The world according to you.

Knowing full well that I am 'taking the bait,' with the small chance that you are/were for real, here's how I would recommend presenting this to the wifey:

Tell her "i was having a dream one night and i saw a beautiful girl with short hair and i kept looking at her as she smiled. then i noticed that i was actually looking at myself in a mirror! then i woke up... so weird... " and laugh about it, probably after you've both had a couple and might be a little flirty. see how she reacts, and if it's not what you hoped for, have a couple more and try again. eventually she will be playful enough to say do it, and there's your window! And you know what they say, once you break the seal...
    Good luck!

there are women who want crossdressers,I encountreed many while touring Canada as a female impersonator stripper.Strange as it sounds I slept with two.

Eastern Wigs on Woodward & Grand River. They will even style it for you and apply your makeup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2