Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oho! The caption on the feed I was looking at called her his esposa. He didn't look all that happy to see her, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Oho! The caption on the feed I was looking at called her his esposa. He didn't look all that happy to see her, did he?
    I just looked up espoza. Interesting definitions, aren't they?
    Esposa [es-po’-sah]
    noun
    1. Spouse, wife, consort, matron. [[f)
    noun, plural
    2. Manacles, handcuffs, fetters, or chains for the hands.
    Poner las esposas a uno -> to handcuff somebody

Funny! The next one they called Pareja, which translates to partner or mate. All the other esposas were wives, I think.

According to the pictures above, the one I saw kissing him was his girlfriend and according to what I read, his wife didn't come out to meet him. I'm sure there is all sorts of mis-information out there though.

I think you are right, the mistress showed, the wife stayed away.

This next guy, Franklin Lobos Ramirez, is one of the two men who stopped to look at a white butterfly and were saved from being caught in a cave-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Let's not forget our own Sago mine disaster, that killed twelve men. They seem to have a better handle on things in the middle of a South American desert, than we had in a populated State with many mines.
    Sago was an explosion.
    The rockslide may not get you, the fire may pass you by,
    When the gas goes up it might not be your time to die...
    ["Dogs at Midnight" by Tom Paxton]

Last miner rescued! Five rescuers to go.

Thank God.

lilpup Guest

Wow, they really sped up for the last group. Even at their previously increased pace it was looking like they'd be going until just after midnight.

If they keep up with the 23 minute turnarounds, they will be done with the six rescuers before midnight. Second one is starting up now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2