Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MIRepublic View Post
    I'm not sure why you're dragging the King family into this. The situations are comprable, at all, if even the outcomes are both displeasing. Aretha has absolutely no legal ground whatsoever to stand on. The King children [[long know for their greed, save for one) got the speech copyrighted. Why'd you feel the need to group the two?
    Probably the same reason that someone mentioned KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sludgedaddy View Post
    Instead of royalities, Mr. Song should design a new hat for Ureathra. This time he should incorporate an upside-down bucket of KFC. If the work is a success, Mr. Song could direct her to petition the Colnel. Then, of course, The Burger King has a current fascination with certain posterior geometry.Talk to his people.

Sounds like a great idea to me. She's obviously greedy when she's away for the dinner table.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Why do I fear she is going to make a run for city council?
    don't worry, she lives in the burbs

No, she also has a mini mansion on Hamilton, off six mile road, just outside of Palmer Park. There was a write up in the paper [[think last summer regarding her back taxes she owed)on the property.

MIRepublic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Probably the same reason that someone mentioned KFC.
    Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Maybe I was too subtle. lol

Exdetroiter, did something change? Last I heard, her primary residence is still at her mansion in one of the Bloomfield's.

If I borrowed a pair of her underwear to provide a "Big tent" for the new Republican Party, do you think that she would charge me a royalty for new members?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2