Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Despicable!! Ass. att gen. of Michigan attacking college student!

This makes me so mad! I'm not homosexual. Far from it. I don't like their lifestyle but I do respect them as a human being. If they are happy being gay, I don't have a problem with them. They are most decent upstanding people in society, sometimes a little fruity, but basically they are just human beings.

But this is so low! This ass. [[how apropriate that name) attorney General of Michigan Andrew Shirvell really went over the line. This is no political campaign or even statement, This is stalking!

For nearly six months, Andrew Shirvell, an assistant attorney general for the state of Michigan, has waged an internet campaign against college student Chris Armstrong, the openly gay student assembly president at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
    Using the online moniker "Concerned Michigan Alumnus," Shirvell launched his blog in late April.
    "Welcome to 'Chris Armstrong Watch,'" Shirvell wrote in his inaugural blog post. "This is a site for concerned University of Michigan alumni, students, and others who oppose the recent election of Chris Armstrong -- a RADICAL HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVIST, RACIST, ELITIST, & LIAR -- as the new head of student government."
    Among other things, Shirvell has published blog posts that accuse Armstrong of going back on a campaign promise he made to minority students; engaging in "flagrant sexual promiscuity" with another male member of the student government; sexually seducing and influencing "a previously conservative [male] student" so much so that the student, according to Shirvell, "morphed into a proponent of the radical homosexual agenda;" hosting a gay orgy in his dorm room in October 2009; and trying to recruit incoming first year students "to join the homosexual 'lifestyle.'
    Anderson Cooper has an interview with this ......... and he exposes himself as a true bigot.
    See for yourself.

What a lowlife!

Don't you suspect he's gay himself? He's very infatuated with this student. And we've seen it happen before. Radical anti-homosexuals who turn out to be the thing they hate the most. A few examples with a quick google search:

Here.
    Here.
    Here.

And the list goes on and on.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; September-30-10 at 03:54 PM.