Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Wait...what?

You are just being silly now!

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    Nor did I infer that he said that. For all I know, he doesn't like any city that isn't New York. And if he doesn't like any city that isn't New York then wouldn't that include Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You just said it 'For all you know'. You don't know because he never said 'I don't like Detroit'. He just likes New York BETTER.
    My daughter lives in Denver; I love Denver, but it's not home. Detroit is home. Warts and all, I miss it when I'm gone.
    Now, infer what I mean by that.
    He said what he likes. He stated that Detroit doesn't have what he likes. Not sure how I can make it any simpler. Will not respond to this anymore.

He said what he likes. He stated that Detroit doesn't have what he likes. Not sure how I can make it any simpler. Will not respond to this anymore.
    He stated a couple things that he likes, not everything that he likes, so how do you know that Detroit doesn't have other things that he likes? And if he does, by your stated logic, then he must like Detroit.
    I don't like Strawberry ice cream; does that mean I don't like ice cream? No, I love ice cream, just not strawberry.

That is a good thing, because your argument is dumb. Most people have the ability to like something the most and still like other things.

lilpup Guest

More NYC press bull from a couple of weeks ago - different paper this time - it's almost as if they're intimidated by the prospect of a New Yorker liking Detroit:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...z4uHudXooCuGfN

And of course the headline does not match the content of the article at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    More NYC press bull from a couple of weeks ago - different paper this time - it's almost as if they're intimidated by the prospect of a New Yorker liking Detroit:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...z4uHudXooCuGfN

Many actors and actresses wish they could walk down the street an people not recognizing them leaving them the hell alone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4