Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jon, as usual, you'll get the naysayers trying to put down well-intentioned people. Of course, if no one was doing anything there at the Court, someone would be complaining about the state of the place and why won't someone do something??!!

Keep up the good work and update your website and/or Facebook more often so that we can see how you're doing. I'm planning a trip in the summer to Detroit and would like to visit the project then an help out in any way that I can.

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    Just recent stuff in on here so far. This photo and some old fire insurance maps are pretty much all the old school stuff I've got, this pic from 1974, before things went downhill.

It sure looked beautiful with all those trees in the courtyard. I wonder if they would be interested in planting new trees?

Heck ya, I applaud you folks in Corktown. I'll lend a hand at some point.

I appreciate all the words of encouragement, more frequent facebook and website updates coming soon, now that we've pulled permits we can stand to be a bit less under the radar.

they city, by the by, has been nothing but helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2