Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ccbatson Guest

And yet, I have never been wrong...so it isn't narrow minded if it is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Oh, you must just be a joy to be married to.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Oh, you must just be a joy to be married to.
    ... or being around.

that is incredibly funny.
    god, i pity your "patients"

You are wrong every time you erroneously claim Barney Frank, Fannie and Freddy alone caused the current crisis.

You conveniently leave out that the biggest culprits are deregulation of the banking industry, and free market companies like Country Wide Mortgage, Bear Sterns, etc.

You also fail to point out that Fannie and Freedy are public companies, but I guess to do so, your argument would be rendered false.

ccbatson Guest

They were the most recent guardians of the corruption, not the root...as I have explained many times. Mark Levin spells out the 4 elements of the collapse very succinctly in "Liberty and Tyranny".

They were the most recent guardians of the corruption, not the root...as I have explained many times.
    and just as many times we have posted actual conservative economists who say you are wrong

Mark Levin spells out the 4 elements of the collapse very succinctly in "Liberty and Tyranny".
    and his economic background is??? oh yeah -- he has none

even real conservatives like david frum dismiss him. he needs to go back to writing sappy books about dogs, as he contributes little more than a slightly more erudite parroting of limbaugh and the rest of the reactionary/neofascist right

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I had never heard of Michelle Bachman until a couple of months ago when I came across this YouTube, below, of Michelle Bachman going after Geithner and Bernanke. I did like her line of questioning as well as the way she licks her lips. Since then, James Carville, Olberman, and others Democrat hit men have been launching her into national prominence with their attacks eg. "Worst Person in the World" award.

I'm fascinated about why she is getting so much sudden publicity from prominent Democrats when so many other more prominent Republicans should be drawing fire for supporting the war and voting for Bush's bailout. Is it for taking on the banking elite, for being some sort of a milfy threat like Sarah Palin, for being viewed as an ascendant Republican [[maybe because of her looks), did she cheat on her taxes, or is it because she makes more verbal errors than other Republicans? I mean, Bachman is a back-bencher in the Republican Party. Why the focus?

"Congresswoman Bachmann Questions Geithner & Bernanke About A Global Currency"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9DgMG-_6Ls
    You didn't hear of her before because she just got into Congress in 2007. Some do bash her because of her looks; a popular liberal leaning election update website was blatantly doing it as soon as the 2008 election started. She is pretty hot, especially for being over fifty. However, most of those on the more liberal side of the media bash her because she's generally as aggressive as seen in your clip and she's pretty conservative. The more liberal media will attack the most outspoken conservatives and the more conservative media will attack the most outspoken liberals. Makes sense to me.

http://bachmann.house.gov/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann
    Last edited by mjs; June-02-09 at 09:01 AM.

Maybe it is her history of stupid remarks and the policies she supports?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele...#Controversies

Make it a non-partisan statement by removing the descriptor stupid and replacing it with aggressive and conservative and its exactly what I said.

Who could possibly care what this whacked out person [[Bachman) believes or says?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Who could possibly care what this whacked out person [[Bachman) believes or says?
    Apparently many of her constituents in MN's 6th district who voted for and elected Bachmann as their representative yet again, providing solid proof that her district has more than their fair share of whacked out people residing there.

Pretty pathetic, IMO, to pronounce oneself as infallible on of all things, an anonymous internet messageboard...

Make it a non-partisan statement by removing the descriptor stupid
    Not a partisan descriptor, just an accurate one.

ccbatson Guest

Be specific....explain one instance where I identified as liberal someone, or something that wasn't.

You always seem to put that label on me, for starters.

Be specific....explain one instance where I identified as liberal someone, or something that wasn't.
    Derisive laughter is not name-calling.

ccbatson Guest

And you aren't Detroitej72? Prolife or choice? Pro defense or pacifist? Pro big government or pro individual property rights? For starters.

And you aren't Detroitej72? Prolife or choice? Pro defense or pacifist? Pro big government or pro individual property rights? For starters.
    Pro-life, pro defense, with maximum fire power, take prisoners, and subject them to the maximum penalty under the law of the U.S.[[including treaties we signed)

Used to be anti-big government, until the current Republican Recession, now want government to regulate the free market.

That's just for starters.......

one false dichotomy after another. typical conservative BS

If you were looking for opposites, the more proper question would be imperialist or pacifist. Pro defense is actually closer to pacifism than it is to imperialism. You didn't do to well on your SATs. Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Maybe it is her history of stupid remarks and the policies she supports?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele...#Controversies
    Indeed! It is because she is batshiat crazy and exemplifies all that is wrong with the GOP.

ccbatson Guest

DJ used to be conservative, but is now liberal in being pro big government by making a wrong turn in response to republican liberalism. I was right, again and as usual. Any real examples?

False dichotomies? Meaning you think these opposites are not opposite? Do you understand your own thoughts?

Is she channeling Palin?

ccbatson Guest

Palin has been consistent in her ideology.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast