Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Some sort of device to clean the outside of your own windows in a highrise unit. I have double hung windows, but two are jammed from pivoting inward. I'd also prefer not leaning out 13 stories up to clean the top half. I'm tired of waiting every year for them to clean the grime and spiders off my windows. It's even worse when they miss a spot.

I'd also like a phone that holds a credit card, or could be used as a credit card. It would be password protected, and maybe it could allow access to your home as well [[by password) It would be nice just to walk around with one thing. Currently walking around with a cell phone, mp3, set of keys, and wallet gets annoying.

Electronic keycards and passcards are getting better and more popular. But I'm kind of annoyed how they stack up. Especially when it's office, apartment, laundry machine, car, public transportation. They start to form a thick stack about the size of a deck of playing cards. They need to provide multiple access on one card.
    Last edited by wolverine; September-14-10 at 10:07 PM.