Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Yeah, I didnt seek out this set, or any others. It is all like road construction to me now personally, I try to drive around it and avoid it.

Ill also say, I have worked as a professional security guard for one of the highest volume restaurant groups in the midwest during peak times such as Superbowl, Stanley Cup etc. There are forumers here who can attest to that, as they got a real giggle seeing me in my goon squad costume during Superbowl.

I dont recall ever having the desire to run out into the street in front of my bosses property to bounce people walking by on the public sidewalk. That would be.......well, crazy.
    Last edited by mauser; September-16-10 at 12:34 PM.

I used to live in Long Beach Cal. in the 70's and when I was skateboarding the city at night, I would come upon TV and movie productions in action. But I would be the only spectator, and I think that it was just another ho-hum business to the neighbors. Hopefully, thats what it will be to us in a few years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4