Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Not the classiest act in town. New Image Protection Services offers a much more professional & accommodating security service for Hollywood Films. I was surprised a film of this size went with RSIG, to be honest. They offer some of the lowest rates in town. Probably because they needed so many people. NPS [[New Image) is an amazingly professional outfit, very courteous with people and will only take action of the set is trespassed onto or there is a disturbance. Police are only called if absolutely necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    Not the classiest act in town. New Image Protection Services offers a much more professional & accommodating security service for Hollywood Films. I was surprised a film of this size went with RSIG, to be honest. They offer some of the lowest rates in town. Probably because they needed so many people. NPS [[New Image) is an amazingly professional outfit, very courteous with people and will only take action of the set is trespassed onto or there is a disturbance. Police are only called if absolutely necessary.

I went by the Transformers set at 6th and Lafayette yesterday after work, not on single RSIG security person in site. Could see into the set perfect as Shia LeBeouf and others jumped on a Decepticon. I was waiting for the hammer to come down on me and others taking pictures but nothing happened.

Here's a bunch of pictures, you can get really close to the filming which is going on this week and next

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...9140805&Ref=PH

LodgeDodger Guest

I drove by the Packard Plant today as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Some of the people on this forum should be ashamed of themselves. The security guards were personable and very helpful.

Those of you who have been taunting the security guards should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    I drove by the Packard Plant today as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Some of the people on this forum should be ashamed of themselves. The security guards were personable and very helpful.

Those of you who have been taunting the security guards should be ashamed of themselves.
    Probably because production had a word in with RSIG yesterday... All the fuss on the internet spread pretty quickly to the production office...

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    Probably because production had a word in with RSIG yesterday... All the fuss on the internet spread pretty quickly to the production office...
    Just wondering, how do you know that production had a word with RSIG?