Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Eminem

Hybrid View

Blarf Guest

Didn't Eminem use to work at Gilberts Lodge around 9-mile and Harper? That's the hood yo.

At least he's laughing his way to the bank.

I'm glad to see he has a new album finally but I think he is getting a bit old for this. He should put a band together, then his career may last longer. Don't get me wrong the music is still good and that video is hilarious but...
    Big Sean, Mike Posner, Black Milk... these guys are the current and future of Detroit hip-hop and you can download some of their music free right now on Itunes and their website

DetroitDad Guest

This link arrived in my inbox today;

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=486243329

"3 AM" Video Coming Saturday [[May 2nd) On Cinemax
    Category: Music
    In a first for the network, Cinemax will exclusively debut the latest, never before seen, uncensored music video from rap star Eminem, on Saturday, May 2 at 10pm ET/PT. The music video for “3 a.m.,” the third track to be released from Eminem’s forthcoming album, “Relapse,” was directed by Syndrome.

The “3 a.m.” video will air just prior to Cinemax’s Saturday night pay television premiere of the horror film The Strangers starring Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman, and will continue to air on the network in May.

Blarf Didn't Eminem use to work at Gilberts Lodge around 9-mile and Harper? That's the hood yo.

Yup. I thought it was a big cop hang-out, I hate think of his rhymes about the Food Service Industry

Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGynF6Wzxk

Isn't that hospital located in the metro area?
    Last edited by izzyindetroit; May-03-09 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    Embedding disabled by request - what does that mean?
    I guess that means you'll have to follow the link to see the video.

I am very excited. I totally support him! I only wish he would stop the gimmicky stuff, because if he put down some dope lyrics combined with his skills he would blow the rap game out of the water. He is a real one from the D!