Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    I hope they shine a flashlight into all the dark corners of the city. Expose all of the roaches.
    Cheers, I'll bring the extra batteries!

Raid of Bobby Ferguson offices yielded guns, black glove, ammo, condoms

Read more: Raid of Bobby Ferguson offices yielded guns, black glove, ammo, condoms | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/2010091...#ixzz0ze6FYq67

But Why The Condoms? OMG who cares, that had to be the funniest part of all the things they seized. We Had to know that because? Oh wait, I am pretty sure Ferguson is married and has numerous children, guess he didn't use the condoms before.
    Last edited by Just Amazed; September-15-10 at 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm still digesting the Ferguson indictment and associated materials, but what's really amazed me so far is the fact that he implicitly threatened a federal agent. Way back in the day I did a little stint with a federal agency that had some law enforcement responsibility [[mostly civil stuff, we didn't send people to jail). That kind of behavior was unheard of, the locals were usually falling over themselves to be helpful, every now and then you'd run into someone who was uncooperative, but never, ever threatening.

It's become more and more clear that Detroit had been taken over by a criminal organization. Kwame had his sights on getting rid of Kym Worthy before the text scandal derailed the gang. I have mixed feelings about Stefani, but with each indictment the moral justification for his leak grows stronger.

I caught the fact that the are using TEXT messages. So I would have to say Stefani is my hero.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2