Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about [[or why you are talking about it in this simple thread,) but that's OK, because it is glaringly apparent that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, either.
You didn't move to "Ground Zero" of anything, nobody has "put" anybody in "Detroit and certain suburbs," I don't know-- and I don't care, so fucking please don't tell me-- who, or what, you mean by "these people," and speaking as a guy who has been a Detroiter for longer than you've been alive, I walk around in my own shoes all of the time, and the way you make it sound like a trip down the river in "Apocalypse Now" could be almost sublimely absurd if it wasn't so goddam irritatingly ignorant and condescending.
Now that you have clarified your state of mind, if you really want to "help these people," I have a suggestion: Wherever you were, before you moved to your "Ground Zero," go back there. "These people" don't need you and your sophomoric bullshit.

it's okay... big hug!
Nah, Ravine doesn't need a hug. He needs a megaphone so he can hold it up to DetroitDad's ear and repeat that about 100 more times until it sinks in.