Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    I'm sure the one in Bloomfield is better because they probably have friends and family that patronize that one.
    Happy's HQ is on Orchard Lake Road N of 13 mile. I live in Chicago. I know people who work for McD's corporate and they said the ones near Oak Brook have to be on point because the employees never know who's gonna eat there.

Has anyone heard anything more about this since this story broke last year?

I was just in vang veng Laos Their happy pizza has pot and magic mushrooms cost 15 bucks you can google that!

Some just brought up an interesting caveat to all of this.

One of the guys who were busted at the weed house on Chene and Mack was from Farmington Hills [[where Happy's Pizza is headquartered). Could it be possible that the DEA was steered towards them from that investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by artds View Post
    There are many stories that broke last year. What happened to the Mt. Clemens Doctor who raped a two year old? After the prosecutors claimed that was the worse case they have ever handled - nothing. Thank for nothing news.
    Last edited by Bigb23; August-28-11 at 11:16 AM.

Where do I sign up for a Happy's franchise? Driving a $75K luxury SUV sounds like a nice perk.

Pot laced pizzas is how their hooking everyone! It's not because it's a quality product! I say this jokingly but nothing can surprise me these days!

Quote Originally Posted by ddaydetroit View Post
    I was just in vang veng Laos Their happy pizza has pot and magic mushrooms cost 15 bucks you can google that!

lilpup Guest

I don't know about all of the locations but the one in Ann Arbor is booming and there's one slated for construction in Ypsilanti. They also recently opened one in Las Vegas, have two in Illinois and now a handful in Ohio when it seems like they were just starting there in Toledo a year or two ago.

http://happyspizza.com/hp_locations.php

With that kind of success a $75K luxury SUV is a snap.

Quote Originally Posted by artds View Post
    Feds have 5 years to bring charges, could take a while.

sure why not. You have to clean the bills somehow.
    Sell drugs, surround yourself with legitimate businesses. Pretty
    sure thats how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Every time I log on here, I find a new screen saver. Thanks Jimaz

Happy and Funy for you.
    Last edited by Bigb23; August-28-11 at 08:47 PM. Reason: china for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Every time I log on here, I find a new screen saver. Thanks Jimaz
    You are most welcome, Bigb23. That came from globe-jotters.blogspot.com.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    [COLOR="black"]One of the guys who were busted at the weed house on Chene and Mack was from Farmington Hills [[where Happy's Pizza is headquartered)[/COLOR]. Could it be possible that the DEA was steered towards them from that investigation?
    Yet more proof that suburbanites are the root of crime in Detroit!

LOL! Perhaps the pot will hook as the pizza taste and quality will not............

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Pot laced pizzas is how their hooking everyone! It's not because it's a quality product! I say this jokingly but nothing can surprise me these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Yet more proof that suburbanites are the root of crime in Detroit!
    I'm just wondering did the investigation of Happy's have anything to do with the drug bust at Mack and Chene, especially since it just so happens one or more of the guys who ran it was from Farmington Hills where it's based. It's a fair question, no?

I'll tell you one thing, they just opened a Happys Pizza on Greater Mack Ave in St. Clair Shores accross the street from Little Caesars.

What is intresting is the amount of money they dumped into that place. The Neon signs, and all the equipment inside looks first class, yet I have not received any fliers at my home or seen any other advertising.

In all honesty, I was in the mood to order from a Pizzaria like Happys last night because I wanted some BBQ wings, and I even forgot that the place existed when I was running through all the places I could order from.

I might order from them tomorrow

I would eat Happy's much more frequently if I could get weed put in it. Otherwise it's just average pizza. I do like that you can buy carry out beer from some of the locations. Very good idea that more "party food" places should try.

I like the baked pizza-subs; the wings are good, regular & barbecue.. an order of fries is generous.. I have yet to try the ribs.. I also see they offer "chicago dogs" and a few other varieties..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3