Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    Whether you do them or do not do them most people who start out using recreationally usually end up addicts. I know plenty of weed heads in denial.
    First, your "most people" line is a load of crap. I know many, many people who occasionally do some coke, mushrooms, etc. Not one is an addict.

What do you consider being "addicted" to marijuana? most studies have shown that it is not addictive - there are NO withdrawl symptoms from not smoking. If someone comes home every day and has a joint, are they addicted? is that different from someone who has a glass of wine at dinner every day? if so, why?

What do you consider "in denial"?

George Michael is headed to the big house for smoking weed while driving now, too.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...-weeks-2010149

First, your "most people" line is a load of crap. I know many, many people who occasionally do some coke, mushrooms, etc. Not one is an addict.

What do you consider being "addicted" to marijuana? most studies have shown that it is not addictive - there are NO withdrawl symptoms from not smoking. If someone comes home every day and has a joint, are they addicted? is that different from someone who has a glass of wine at dinner every day? if so, why?

What do you consider "in denial"?

OKAY TAKE OUT THE MOST THAN. I'M SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF ADDICTS WHO STARTED OUT AS RECREATIONAL USERS. IF YOU KNOW COKE USERS WHO USE OCCASIONALLY ALL THE POWER TO THEM. YOU ARE IN DENIAL IF YOU DON'T THINK POT CAN BE ADDICTING. FOR SOME PEOPLE THE POT HIGH IS NORMAL WHILE "REALITY' IS NOT. LIKE THE SAYING, "REALITY IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T HANDLE DRUGS." MY LATE TEENS I DATED SOMEONE WHO WAS A CHRONIC POT USER AND I KNOW QUITE A FEW OTHERS WHO DO ALSO. YANNO THAT COMMERCIAL..."JIMMY, DID YOU GET A JOB YET?" THAT'S WHAT IT IS LIKE. FROM WHAT I'VE WITNESSED CHRONIC USERS NEVER GROW INTO MATURITY, AND THEIR MEMORY GOES TO POT! [[EXCUSE THE PUN)

Miz, Ive got to disagree. Ive known many potheads who spent a portion of their life smoking pot on the couch playing Nintendo, it was a phase and they all eventually got jobs because smoking pot all day gets boring. I also know a lot of folks who will do a few lines but they lead normal lives. I even know a few who can snort a dot of heroin on occasion but they are a rare breed.

Blarf Guest

Whoever thinks pot is addicting needs to do some reading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2