Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

That must be exasperating for the firefighters. What do they want done about it? It's such a waste of their effort.

I used to work at a company along I-94 and the Blvd. it used to be Stone Container and then Laimbeer Container or something like that . Inside the building there was big steel doors with a slight decline in the floor [[much like a dock but not so steep ) The doors were always padlocked but I was told the building was once a part of Packard and it was a tunnel between Packard buildings . Not sure if that was true or not true .

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnatic View Post
    I used to work at a company along I-94 and the Blvd. it used to be Stone Container and then Laimbeer Container or something like that . Inside the building there was big steel doors with a slight decline in the floor [[much like a dock but not so steep ) The doors were always padlocked but I was told the building was once a part of Packard and it was a tunnel between Packard buildings . Not sure if that was true or not true .
    Wing--Stone Contaner used to be in the portion of the plant built in 1942 for defense work, specifically the production of Rolls-Royce Merlin aircraft engines. 55,000 of these powerplants were built by Packard during the war. After the war it was used for the styling department and other functions of the company.