Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by xphillipjrx View Post
    There was some gang in another part of the country and they all wear UM stuff.
    Yeah, those are the Pretentiosos. They flash their sign within seconds of meeting you.

The dope dealer uniform: Dickies matching shorts and collared shirt in the summer; Baseball jacket, white T, and jeans in the fall and spring; A furlined, embroidered leather with timbos in the winter. This is valuable intel folks..

And the D in the window just sais: "I'm under 40," which narrows the officer's scope when he's on the lookout for revenue.

It's much worse in the burbs if you ask me.

Ravine Guest

"And the D in the window just sais: "I'm under 40"

I don't put decals in my car windows, but I think that statement is entirely false.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    "And the D in the window just sais: "I'm under 40"

I don't put decals in my car windows, but I think that statement is entirely false.
    You're entitled to your opinion sir. I'm just going by what my DPD friend on the phone with me sais. And by my extensive backround of visiting local suburban jails as a teen. My D sticker on my back winshield never did me any favors I've gotta tell you. Too often it screamed "pull me over" to the buzzards [[suburban cops)

Now I don't have one single sticker on my car. And I have yet to be pulled over since moving to Detroit over a decade ago.

Ravine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion sir. I'm just going by what my DPD friend on the phone with me sais. And by my extensive backround of visiting local suburban jails as a teen. My D sticker on my back winshield never did me any favors I've gotta tell you. Too often it screamed "pull me over" to the buzzards [[suburban cops)

Now I don't have one single sticker on my car. And I have yet to be pulled over since moving to Detroit over a decade ago.
    Yeah that's my opinion, which is why I wrote, "I think," instead of stating it as a fact, as you stated yours.
    I also think that your "DPD friend on the phone" is full of it and, apparently, your "extensive 'backround'" really put a hurtin' on your spelling; at least that's what your post "sais" to me.
    Je ne sais quoi else to say about that there.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    My D sticker on my back windshield never did me any favors, I've gotta tell you. Too often, it screamed "pull me over"
    I think this may be the single best argument for placing not too many stickers, if any at all, on your car. Besides the PBA sticker, that good old classic.

PBA sticker
    Professional Bowling Association??

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    Yeah that's my opinion, which is why I wrote, "I think," instead of stating it as a fact, as you stated yours.
    I also think that your "DPD friend on the phone" is full of it and, apparently, your "extensive 'backround'" really put a hurtin' on your spelling; at least that's what your post "sais" to me.
    Je ne sais quoi else to say about that there.
    WOW

Did someone disagree with you and their typo just put your panties in a bunch? Please.

My cop friend SAYS he'll keep an eye out for your 40+ year old ass with the stickers all over your car, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    Was it those hoodies with "DETROIT" across the middle?

Nah, it was a brown winter jacket. I can't remember exactly what made it stand out but there were sure alot of folks wearing them on the streets... lol

I have a co-worker who I have dropped off a few times in the southfield/warren area. I've been propositioned many time to make a buy because i'm white, even once had a rock thrown into my window with a phone number taped to it at the gas station. It is crazy over that way.
    Must be a Carhartt.

Could it be that some of you just don't know how to drive?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2