During the past few days I have been pulled over twice by the cops , as I was driving around the east side of Detroit in my big white Suburban.

In both incidents, cops in un-marked cars pulled me over for some made up reason, looked at my drivers license and guess when they see in a white guy in business clothes with Tiger Parking and Ticket stubs sitting on my dashboard they decide to leave me alone.

I just put on a brand new Detroit Tigers English D on the back of my truck on the lower left hand corner of the window.

Now my friends at work, a few of them who are from the "Hood" are telling me when you put the Detroit Tigers English D on the left side of your rear view glass it says that there is a "Dope boy" inside my vehicle.

Before I get out the razor to remove it and go to Comerica Park again tomorrow to buy another English D Logo for the right side of my truck, is there any truth to this?

These cops are a bit hard core, the last one to pull me over was wearing a black T shirt and smoking a big cigar.