Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    I think I had heard Sonny Bono's father played Major League baseball, his nickname was Pro-Bono

and I heard something about his wife being very giving.....she would always SHARE.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    and I heard something about his wife being very giving.....she would always SHARE.

Apparently she never wore her CHASTITY belt

you know what they say about Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves...............

Just how long will this beat go on?

until we all can say, ......"before you know it, our money's all been spent!"

It looks like the Bono connection is far from exhausted, however, let's return to Eastwood Avenue for a moment. What was the name of the restaurant just west of the Parakeet lounge on 7Mi.? I recall that place opening in the 60s and had a parking lot adjacent to it in which many customers to Revco parked there.

Revco and Supreme Drugs both sold bottles of Dr. Good

Was it Ham's Restaurant? I think I was in there once for breakfast.
    As Mel Gibson is finding out, "They say our love won't pay the rent".

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    It looks like the Bono connection is far from exhausted, however, let's return to Eastwood Avenue for a moment. What was the name of the restaurant just west of the Parakeet lounge on 7Mi.? I recall that place opening in the 60s and had a parking lot adjacent to it in which many customers to Revco parked there.

Revco and Supreme Drugs both sold bottles of Dr. Good
    The restaurant was Onasis Coney Island from the 70's on. 7 Mile/ Hayes Lunch was on the same side of Hayes as Supreme's, only across Fordham. It was next door to Casual Cuts Barber Shop, Ray's Shoe Repair, and Little Bill's Saloon.