Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just love the dude's white shoes in the magazine photo.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonite View Post
    Well Magnato, you just climb right up there and fix it then.

Nah, I'm sure the city's on top of it..........

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtina View Post

I took this from the observation deck on top of the Guardian Building around April of this year. You can see the multiple landings on the Penobscot for viewing purposes. I want to get up there primarily so I can get shots of the David Stott and the Guardian. Sigh....
    Can you go to the observation deck at the Guardian Building now?

|From those pictures it looks like Detroit didn't lose that much buildings. Only major missing pieces are of course the Tuller and Statler hotels. I'm not that familiar with some buildings but what building is blocking the view on the UA building?

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbob66 View Post
    Can you go to the observation deck at the Guardian Building now?
    My roommate use to work at the Rowland Cafe for a few years and became good friends with the building's maintenance staff, so that's how I was able to get up. They're really nice people and I know that the security guards will give tours of the building, so if you're nice enough you probably wouldn't have too difficult a time convincing them to take you to the top. It's really worth it for the views of The Penobscot, The Buhl, and One Detroit Center.

gdogslim Guest

tip the security guard well, might work.

When I worked for the City of Detroit we had radio equipment on the 45th floor. Was able to make it to the roof. On a clear day you can see the silverdome.

yes great views.

What building's downtown offer observation deck views of the city besides the Penobscot and Ren Cen?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2