Couldn't find another post with Wurlitzer info more recent than this... let me know if I'm mis-placed...

A quick update esepcially for those not downtown is that the fire escape in the rear [[and the aforementioned front overhang) has been removed [[that was a week or two ago).

In the mean time, the last few days have seen two 40-yard dumpsters in the vacant corner lot filled with what looks like structural trash from inside the building [[wood framing, celing tiles, etc). The front doors have been open with activity ongoing most days, didn't have a chance to talk to anyone about what they might be up to. Finally, yesterday they had what sounded like a water pump and/or generator running in the back of the building with blue fire-hose type hose running out the back door and down the street into the gutter in front of the Metro building. No water was coming out when I walked around, but I'm assuming they're pumping water out of the basement.

Doesn't seem like they're 'prepping' the building for anyhting, but activity is certainly better than nothing.