Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Disagree, not a business decision, she was pressured to leave by the powers that be. She could have decided to stay and fight. People have a tendency to stand behind those they think are politically correct...if someone has a different view that isn't the same as theirs, they tend to banish them.
    Do you have anything to support that - press releases indicating she was asked to leave by station management, boycotts were organized against sponsors, politicans [[or other powers that be) intervened? Right now, the only facts that I see are they she willingly chose to quit then whine about her 1st amendment rights being violated [[which they weren't).

She stated her reason for leaving was that she"“want[[ed) to regain my First Amendment rights.” What first amendment rights were lost? She chose to quit as opposed to defending her actions. Sorry, claiming the 'powers that be' argument is lost when she chose to quit.

Nothing to duck jt1. I buy what I buy, end of story. My Buy American stance will remain the same when it comes to the Big 3. Just look around you here in Michigan [[if you even reside in Michigan) and see the devastation that the downfall of the Big 3 has left. Our economy just didn't go down the tubes because of sub-prime mortgages.
    I started a new thread to discuss this. We're waiting for you input. Ultimatley, I was hoping that you can guide me to some American made companies to support.

Pingu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    I thought you wrote, Dr. Laura gets off, which would have been a first for her.
    Au contraire, she's quite the horn-dog. Bush City. This chick once called in and said her husband was having trouble with his winkie. She told her to take a bubble bath and then let him have some face time with the clam. Get his mind off the problem, so to speak, and pretty soon: SPRIONG, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_doucette View Post
    Sadly, the sheeple who follow her and her ilk -- the same ones who have never READ the Constitution -- will lap this up like a puppy at a water bowl.
    And Palin did!

The Daily Show did a great little piece on it. There's a reason Jon Stewart is America's must trusted news anchor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4