Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hear Hear!!!

I feel a bit sorry for the Lt. She has trashed her reputation, turning on one lover for the benefit of the current one. No one will ever believe she got to be a Lt. by legitimate means. Certainly this latest move proves she thinks with her gonads, not her brain. Oh, wait....

It's very easy to edit your posts here instead of making sequential posts.

Certainly this latest move proves she thinks with her gonads, not her brain.
    Nawww, she's thinking with other peoples' gonads.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Lowell can we please delete this meaningless thread?
    Wahhhh! Wahhhh! Wahhh! Is it time for a diaper change?

Those horrible outsiders are talking about Detroit business and they're hurting my feelings - Lowell, come wipe my butt!

Stylin',

I appreciate your sentiment, and if I'm ever in a position of authority I will welcome all critique.

These are people who, due their badge and gun, rule over the populace...who collectively pay their salaries.

If they cannot be internally critiqued and corrected, it is up to the citizenry to gather and help put them in line. It should be a warning to ALL in charge that since we're all so deep in the Information Age, their bad and evil deeds will very quickly be disseminated and distributed and discussed and dissected.

I have NO regrets over my words, and most certainly I cannot be one of those you ONLY hear from in these threads.

Those who are in a position to uphold and enforce the law must always be held to the highest standards our society can muster and agree upon.

Cheers, sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I think we've un-Earthed DS's real name.
    Nah, not even close!

Gannon,

The title should be "Patterson does Police Headquarters."

Ray36,
    you may have to explain to the youngsters who are "Amos and Andy"

Yes Lt Patterson should be fired, for all of the above reasons.

Actually, from the article it was VERY clear that she over-stepped her authority and 'link' to those who could protect her from any backlash against her wanton abuses.

She was another Beatty-like "don't you know who the fuck I am?", when in reality it should've been, "don't you know who the fuck I'm fucking?!"

Piece of work who disturbed the morale of the entire department...needs to be purged along with the current new Chief.

Bring in Commander Dolunt! If he can't do it, nobody can.

Monique SWAT; ready for anything, or anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post

Ray36,
    you may have to explain to the youngsters who are "Amos and Andy"
    Yeah. I sure do tend to date myself, don't I?

I'm sure Bing is really certain that he will only be a one term Mayor.
    Why would anyone want to put up with this?
    I admire his civic mindedness but he's got to be thinking, "Why on earth did I
    take this job?"
    In spite of his good intentions, everything is still going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    It's not who you know,
    It's who you blow

It's not who you meet and who you know,
    It's who you eat and who you blow.

FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyinabag View Post
    This one is an opportunist who has brought one man down and the second is now standing on shaky ground. She has personally violated ethics laws, by one, seeing a married man, and dating her superior [[s). Although, these ethics laws are not rules of The Detroit Police Department, anybody with any sense knows not to break these rules because of natural laws of repercussion, or KARMA. She is arrogant, soulless, and disinterested in all charity. She HAS to go. Do you hear us Dave Bing?

You don't get laid where you get paid!

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    In spite of his good intentions, everything is still going to hell.
    I feel sorry for Bing. Cleaning up a mess this size is next to impossible. Not to mention he has no money/no budget to do anything. The corruption was staggering, top down, at all levels. Kwame Family & Friends at City Hall set the tone for everything. To be fair, there was plenty wrong before KK arrived on the scene but his arrogance [[and crooked Council members) set the city back decades. Live large, reward your friends, fire your enemies, lie under oath, bribe-and-be-bribed, sleep around, blackmail, cover up and stuff your pockets. When you've wrung every last dime out of the city, take your stash and hit the road for greener pastures--and don't forget to give the suckers the finger as you board your private jet.

So the skeletons continue tumbling from the closet even as attempts are made to clean up the mess. Bing and Bobb both knew it was very bad. They [[and we) are finding out just *how* bad it was/is. As the Kilpatricks fade from the scene, we learned that the SCHOOL board elected an illiteratesexualpervert as their president. Now this week we have the tale of the Dualing Loverboy Police Chiefs. You could never make this stuff up.

Well put, Max.

It has been weirder than fiction around here for some time now.

I feel sorry for Bing. Cleaning up a mess this size is next to impossible.
    Had he not started out by re-promoting and re-appointing all the same fools that helped to screw the city up, he'd be a lot better off.

His very first move should have been to clean house from top to bottom. If you were tied in any way to any former Mayor, Council Member or Chief, you should have been GONE!!!

Cheers, Meddle...I agree whole-heartedly.

For a moment, I was secretly wishing Bing merely held onto those people to root out their collaborators who were complicit but not obvious and blatant, by watching their interactions and employing the talents of those same ethical IT fellows who did in the last turkey-in-charge with their text-message leaks.

Due the testimony from a friend who knows of some backroom meetings between Bing and the ONLY real and good mayor this city has had in my entire lifetime...Dennis Archer...I've been holding hope against hope that Bing is a good man.

He may still be, but then he has been played the dupe by those who seek to continue their economic raping of the city. That may be the most true assessment.

Cheers, regardless.
    Last edited by Gannon; August-12-10 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Yeah. I sure do tend to date myself, don't I?
    As long as you don't text yourself about it, you should be OK.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...dy&adlt=strict#

Ray this is for the youngster who do not know of Amos and Andy.

The show was accused of being racist before we knew what that meant.
    No worse than Sanford and son, I love Lucy, or any other 50's shows.

PC was tolerated.
    If you can't laugh at yourself.

This reminds me of something that happened in the canadian army several weeks ago. There was a lot of talk about the army butting in on personal business but I think these rules should be respected. There is the possibility of preferential treatment, blackmail, etc... In the case of Patterson, it smells pretty bad.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article...andal/19497391

This follows a story about a top air force base commander arrested earlier this year for the murder of a female soldier on his base. he is also suspected in the murder of another female soldier a couple of years earlier. Remember this guy was head in command of Trenton Air Force Base in Ontario...

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/201...tional_100208/
    Last edited by canuck; August-13-10 at 09:34 AM. Reason: adding link

Pasting in what I said on the other thread:

I had forgotten about the history of the Rectrans, a futuristic looking vehicle if there ever was one. There are some people who still covet this dreamboat. I think at the time people either went wild for it, or thought it looked ridiculous. It was very streamlined, and built on the Dodge M300 chassis, still a state of the art combination.

There is a club, of course:
    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...r25byrectrans/

Oops wrong thread, sorry!!!
    Last edited by gazhekwe; August-13-10 at 04:09 PM.

Scott Lewis had a story today at WXYZ about Patterson and a traffic accident. I did not catch all of it but some poor old man was wronged in the deal. Sounds like a cover up. I will have to watch it later for the rest of the story. It hinted at falsified police reports of an accident. More than a hint actually.

From the wxyz.com website with video:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_n...ty-%2440%2C000

Everyone is taking their turn to sue the city. Where's all the money coming from... the cash cow has laid down and died..........
    Quote Originally Posted by fanniemae View Post
    Those fools trying to defend Evans before this came out. See, he is a creep. As for Ella, how did she get the top job before? And how did Evans get these texts if they were personal on others phones? Eavesdropping, snooping? This does open the city up to some kind of lawsuit by Patterson. Just wait.

Add to your list "....while brain washing zombie supporters that you're being railroaded, and they'll be rewarded somehow, knowing you left them to themselves....in poverty stricken city"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDetroit View Post
    ...To be fair, there was plenty wrong before KK arrived on the scene but his arrogance [[and crooked Council members) set the city back decades. Live large, reward your friends, fire your enemies, lie under oath, bribe-and-be-bribed, sleep around, blackmail, cover up and stuff your pockets. When you've wrung every last dime out of the city, take your stash and hit the road for greener pastures--and don't forget to give the suckers the finger as you board your private jet....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast