Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
OK - I know this guy is not here to defend himself, however I would like to point out a couple things regarding his post if anyone else feels similar.

A- Parking and driving could not be any worse than it is at the Palace. Boy do I love waiting in line to leave that parking lot. Can't tell you the amount of times I've ducked inbetween two cars to relieve myself because there was a good 30 minute wait to file out of there like a herd of cows.

B- Foxtown is not failing.

C- Tiger's Stadium may have been a relic to many around here, but they did a pretty good job with Comerica [[barring the name of course), especially with the sky line view. Fun place, very accessible and great fan morale all around the stadium.

D- I don't risk my life to see hockey and baseball games. Ever. In fact the downtown area is not bad at all to walk around at night. I like the city at night.

E- Basketball sucks. Why don't you find a sport that Detroit is good at and stick with it? We have a couple. Why does sports radio pander to the Lions and Pistons when we have an incredible hockey team who performs every year? That's the sad lining here.

F- If this guy ever needed an a$$h0le transplant, the a$$h0le would reject him.
He is obviously just a troll and doesn't know what he is talking about.