Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We stopped them mooslims from resurrecting Babylon.

Oh, noooo! The U.S. is helping to rebuild it! It's Armageddon! I'm on the wrong thread!
    http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worl...articleid=4613

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    We stopped them mooslims from resurrecting Babylon.

Oh, noooo! The U.S. is helping to rebuild it! It's Armageddon! I'm on the wrong thread!
    http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worl...articleid=4613
    Rebuilding the city walls of Babylon was a pet project of Sadaam Hussein. Didn't he in fact have his name engraved on each brick?

I wonder if Halliburton can procure enough sand paper?

Is someone really arguing that the Iraq War was a good thing because "democrats voted for it"?
    Is someone arguing the Afghanistan War is good because "Obama encourages it" ?
    Enough is enough.
    We can all stay home and just buy oil from who ever pulls into our ports.
    It's time to start Nation Building in the United States of America.
    In case no one noticed, we are in deep crapola.
    this was a neoCON folly..part for a new world order, part for lucrative contracts
    George Soros owns a big chunk of Halliburton.
    George Soros contributed significantly to Clinton, Kerry and Obama.
    Why is no one calling him out?

Dick Hayne, The owner of Urban Outfitters and Anthropolgie gives lots of money to far right wing causes but profits off of liberal hipsters.

He's a businessman, like George Soros, who is stockholder in Halliburton.

Neither are responsible for the war in Iraq.
    Both may be seen as hypocrites.

Neither hold public office.

The advantage of owning stock in a corporation is that besides possible profits, one gets to attend shareholders meetings and address the executives.

If you don't George Soros or Dick Hayne, don't do business with their companies.
    Last edited by barnesfoto; August-12-10 at 04:57 PM.

Where have I written that???? You need to stop making things up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Is someone arguing the Afghanistan War is good because "Obama encourages it"

Good sheep partisans.
    Please keep arguing amongst yourselves while we rape your country.
    Make it like a football game with blind loyalty. Break out the beer.

Love,
    The Corporations that Eisenhower warned you about

PS. Bush is clearing brush and Kerry is eating Ketchup. Meanwhile, you are fucked.
    Last edited by East Detroit; August-12-10 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Billions unaccounted for. Mass exodus of most Christians. Elevation of Iran's status in the mideast, despite the fact that they are Persian, and not Arab.
    Many deaths and disabilities.
    Have I missed something? Informed debate, please. No flaming or political posturing. Facts wanted. I was never there...
    I guess all I can say is 'thank you' for an excellent summation.

One of, if not the longest war in our country's history. A tremendous waste of lives, money, world prestige and our place among the great countries in history. We are poorer and less secure as a result. We are certainly now looked upon less favorably by our allies, not to mention more hatefully by our enemies, of which we've created additional legions and generations. You know it's bad enough that some people and countries just hate us for the sake of hating us. Then our leaders, in effect, go out all macho and belligerent, actively creating new haters. We, the citizens, the backbone of our society, are left to pick up the pieces and pay the price. There are politicians now being judged for their ethical lapses, as well they should be. What about the politicians who had moral, ethical and criminal lapses? We're talking about the taking of tens of thousands of lives directly attributable to this war, not including many more indirectly taken by this war. Where's the justice?

B/T/W, it is now Obama's WAR! His legacy will parallel Johnson's and Nixon's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2