Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I think many corporations made a lot of money on the taxpayers dime. Soldiers got a taste of combat and many had to die doing it. Other than that.....nothing.

It brought an end to the Gulf War and the Iraqi regime's repeated violations of the cease-fire agreement they had signed in March of 1991.

Ravine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeg View Post
    It brought an end to the Gulf War and the Iraqi regime's repeated violations of the cease-fire agreement they had signed in March of 1991.
    What Gulf War? The one said to be enjoined in defense of Kuwait? You don't really believe that the insecure, imperialist fanatics in that part of the world [[as opposed to the ones right here) will ever stop attacking each other, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I think many corporations made a lot of money on the taxpayers dime....
    Which I believe was all that was ever intended to be accomplished from the very beginning.

It's interesting to note how much the hawkish voices have faded over the years.
    Here's one vet who had it figured out long ago:

Click the link to learn how Moyer's sincere intent has since been perverted by the usual bunch of liars. Who are these liars who are so confident of their unaccountability?!

Never fear to vote to keep liars out of power!
    Last edited by Jimaz; October-19-10 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I think many corporations made a lot of money on the taxpayers dime. Soldiers got a taste of combat and many had to die doing it. Other than that.....nothing.
    I don't think it was many corporations, but those that have, had some kind of connection to Cheney. Also, getting Saddam was a key factor for Bush.