Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Poor Loser

Hybrid View

Guess he's not interested in the #2 spot on the ticket!

Ravine Guest

All of that time spent in front of a mirror, making sure that his hair is Just So, and he loses, anyway. No wonder that he's miffed.

I was thinking the same thing. Is that what you called a gresser? But his hair style has changed. He 's out of the mirror now.

I dont think Virg would even consider him for the #2 position. Not if he wants to win.

DC48080 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Is that what you called a gresser? But his hair style has changed. He 's out of the mirror now.

I dont think Virg would even consider him for the #2 position. Not if he wants to win.
    I do not like to repeat myself but:

Either your spelling skills are quite poor or you do not care to proofread your posts before submitting them. Either scenario is troubling in an educator.

Quote Originally Posted by DC48080 View Post
    I do not like to repeat myself but:

Either your spelling skills are quite poor or you do not care to proofread your posts before submitting them. Either scenario is troubling in an educator.

Yes, unfortunately I did not proof read.

But here is a suggestion for you...GET A LIFE.

You probably were not blessed to have children because of your attitude and need to be a perfectionist.

DC48080 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    Yes, unfortunately I did not proof read.

But here is a suggestion for you...GET A LIFE.

You probably were not blessed to have children because of your attitude and need to be a perfectionist.
    I have a good life, thank you, and it does not involve posting the same idiotic comment to three different threads on this forum.

And as to the question of children, my wife and I have been blessed with two wonderful children who have outstanding teachers. Through the efforts of these teachers as well as my wife and I our children have learned grammar and spelling.

By the way, proofread is one word, not two. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/proofread

I shudder to think of the "learning" that takes place in your classroom if you are indeed an "educator" as you purport to be.
    Last edited by DC48080; August-08-10 at 07:26 AM.