Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Ever notice how Al looks like Ron Jeremy?
    You've gone off the deep end of trying to discredit yourself. Congratulations on your successful attempt at becoming irrelevant. PLONK!

This may be the dumbest thread ever!!!!!

Jesse had an affair and a baby while "helping" Clinton through his affair with Monika, how ironic.

Ever notice how Al looks like Ron Jeremy?

Pingu Guest

I'm by no means a huge fan of Jackson and Sharpton, but here's the deal. The British Navy had this one over-riding principle: you have two options: 1) attack, and 2) attack. No matter what the odds and no matter what the circumstances. You see? It's their brand, it's what they stood for. And don't think this reality didn't play into the minds of the enemy. That was the whole point, and it worked, by design.

You've gone off the deep end of trying to discredit yourself. Congratulations on your successful attempt at becoming irrelevant
    lol. I am discrediting by myself posting photos of Rev Al and his mistress, and Jessie and his? As the two of them dare to tell us about our moral failures? As Al tells us that Clarence Thomas does not count as a black man on the supreme court via his radio show? As Jessie chases every random, far out case he can get his race baiting hands on?

And as far as Ron Jeremy is concerned, unless you live under a rock, you had to have heard of him. He's been in mainstream reality TV for years now. So where you gather my post has gone off the deep end is merely an example of your dislike for me, and honestly I really don't care that you dislike me. I have never posted a cut down or personal attack toward you, so if you want to talk about who has gone off the deep end to make thier case, just look no forward than your bathroom mirror.
    plus now that the godfather of soul is no longer with us Rev Al can modify that funky hairstyle of his
    RIP James Brown.
    If you go on Youtube and search "James Brown Sammy Davis Jr. Soul Train", the first video that comes up is about ten minutes long and shows James Brown teaching Sammy Davis Jr. a few dance moves. At first, Sammy seems a little awkward, but later on, holy crap, he totally breaks it down. I had no idea Sammy Davis Jr. could dance like that! Definitely worth the ten mintes of your life it takes to watch the video. Vintage Gold!

You didn't know Sammy Davis was a dancer? wow, that's like not knowing Mr. Ed was a horse.

Sammy singing and dancing age, 6-ish

yeah he sang and danced, but not Soul Train style dancing.
    his mainstream stuff [[rat pack, ect) was old school hollywood style dancing, from what I remember.

youd never see Sammy doing the funky chicken on the Dean Martin show
    Last edited by Papasito; August-09-10 at 07:21 AM.

Papsito, Sammy Davis Jr. started out as a dancer when he was a child. He danced professionally forever, was a world-renowned tap dancer, admired by every great dancer in the world. What he did with the Rat Pack was pathetic and a comedown for such a hugely talented man.

Here is a scene of Sammy dancing with another awesome dancer, the great Gregory Hines. Watch and learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdxF1nht5w

As far as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are concerned, you seem to know as much about them as you do about Sammy Davis, Jr. [[except their bedroom habits, which strikes me as more than a little strange) Is there anything you actually know? Honestly, can't you find a FloridaNO site to spread your misinformation?

I figured you'd chime in with your condescending negativity, Orf, and my hunch was right on target.

I don't know how old you are, but I grew up with my Dad watching old rat pack movies and I saw Sammy as a tapdancer and a comedian. But I had never seen him as a grooving soul dancer who could own the stage next to James Brown. I found it entertaining to see that he could dance this way, since all I had ever seen him do was musicals, tapdancing, and mainstream entertainment. Maybe I am not in the age bracket with some of the folks who post on here, which would explain why seeing Sammy Davis Jr dance on Soul Train would be excitingly entertaining to me, but not to you.
    As far as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are concerned, you seem to know as much about them as you do about Sammy Davis, Jr.
    I know they have both had affairs, at least one of them have love children, and that they chase every thing they say and try to turn it into a race issue. Sometimes they do good, but other times they end up spreading the racial divide more than they do mending it. I have heard Rev Al speak on multiple occasions, and he does not hide his anti white feelings. He has called Michael Steele an "Uncle Tom", and has said Clarence Thomas was a white man's puppet, these two things I heard myself in recordings of Al's radio show.
    http://www.sharptontalk.net/bio.html

What are thier feelings in the Brewery murders in Hartford?
    http://www.examiner.com/x-11270-Hart...-leaves-9-dead
    Probably nothing, because the shooter said "he handled the problem".
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/na...em-843052.html
    Last edited by Papasito; August-09-10 at 01:45 PM.

When you write things so devoid of fact and reality, someone has to chime in, Papa. I am old enough to remember SDJr and I read books and newspapers. I mean, I know of things that happened before 1950!!!!!! Without actually being alive then!!!! Imagine, if you can, knowing things!

Your obsession with the love lives of Sharpton and Jackson are disturbing, but then you take your marching orders from right wing radio, who send you out with this stuff. Jesse Jackson is a pretty mainstream guy, but the only people who pay attention to Al Sharpton is the right. I suspect he's paid by them. He's on Faux News almost as often as Bill O'Reilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Because jt1 gets all pissed off when they do.
    Incorrect. I get 'all pissed off' when there is bias in the reporting. As an axample: Last week in the Detroit News there were two brief articles about violent crime [[they were next to each other in the print copy). One headline stated, " Detroit man does XXX" the other article stated "Man does XXX". The man in the second article was from Clinton Township.

My issue has nothing to do with color, it stems form the fact that when it is a Detroiter, Detroit man is in the title. When it is someone from a city besides Detroit they rarely list their residence.

You should know what you're talking about before making erroneous accusations.

you take your marching orders from right wing radio, who send you out with this stuff.
    lol
    That must be why I am voting for a Democrat in this upcoming local election?
    I am an independant.

Why do you think the left is losing so many independant voters right now? It's because if you don't fall lock step in with the Democrat agenda, you are called names, dubbed a "tea bagger", accused of listening to "Faux news", and labeled a nut job anti Obama racist birther conspiracy theorist.

This is not the way to win elections in the future, and surely not the way to win the votes of independants.
    Jesse Jackson is a pretty mainstream guy

http://www.king-mag.com/online/?p=6564
    " I want to cut his [Obama's] nuts off "
    - the good Rev
    Last edited by Papasito; August-10-10 at 08:26 AM.

Searay - Where is your outrage over a white man killing/stabbing a bunch of black men in the Flin area. I'm pretty sure that the two scumbags you reference haven't addressed that yet.

Please state your real feelings as opposed to your bs statement of, "And then African Americans wonder why it is that white folks sometimes feel like they do......"

At least admit that you justify racism/bigotry because of these incidents. Don't be a pussy about stating what you really want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    You should know what you're talking about before making erroneous accusations.
    How in the hell am I supposed to make erroneous accusations if I know what I'm talking about first?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    How in the hell am I supposed to make erroneous accusations if I know what I'm talking about first?
    Intent of the statement stands, and I'm sure you know what I meant. That said, you got me on the poorly worded statement.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Searay - Where is your outrage over a white man killing/stabbing a bunch of black men in the Flin area. I'm pretty sure that the two scumbags you reference haven't addressed that yet.

Please state your real feelings as opposed to your bs statement of, "And then African Americans wonder why it is that white folks sometimes feel like they do......"

At least admit that you justify racism/bigotry because of these incidents. Don't be a pussy about stating what you really want to say.
    My feelings are that those so called Reverands jump at the chance where there is white on black, but when its the opposite, it APPEARS not that they are not interested in real justice, but only when it suit thier needs.

And I do not apprciate your tone or name calling, that is type of thing I would expect from someone like yourself. If you have something intelligent to say then say it, otherwise keep you comments to yourself.

And furthermore....I am appalled at anyone killing anyone white/black/yellow/red or any other human being. Yes I am pleanty upset by that crazy white guy killing black men in Fling or anywhere else.

So I hope I have answered all your rant.....have a nice day!!

My feelings are that those so called Reverands jump at the chance where there is white on black, but when its the opposite, it APPEARS not that they are not interested in real justice, but only when it suit thier needs.
    I guess you miss what they are fighting for [[even though they are usually severely misguided). They see themselves as a voice for the black community. A black community that is often ignored and has little voice in media, Washington, etc. They are hacks but they believe they are speaking for the black community so your whining that they aren't discussing black on white crime rings hollow.

And I do not apprciate your tone or name calling, that is type of thing I would expect from someone like yourself. If you have something intelligent to say then say it, otherwise keep you comments to yourself.
    I'm not really concerned what you think of my tone. Your post was started to whine that two people that support the black community aren't upset about a white man being assaulted by black people. Your outrage reeks of 'those blacks get away with anything but if it was white on black crime we would be villified'. It certainly sounded as if you are whining that black people get a free pass and whites have it so hard. You also give a justification for bigotry and racism which speaks volumes about your train of thought.

And furthermore....I am appalled at anyone killing anyone white/black/yellow/red or any other human being. Yes I am pleanty upset by that crazy white guy killing black men in Fling or anywhere else.
    Then I certainly expect you to start a thread whining that white leaders aren't speaking out against these attacks. I didn't see any outrage form you that it took, what, about 10 deaths before it was even reported. I'll wait for your post asking why there was no reports of this until more than a dozen people were victimized.

So I hope I have answered all your rant.....have a nice day!
    Nope, you did not answer my questions, your original post answered all I care to know about you.

And to add - I even let you pass on this statement: "this were 6 white kids beating up a blind black man there would be riots"

Yep - we know them blackys always riot whenever a white person beats up or robs a black person.

There is certainly no bigotry in that statement of yours, none at all. It must just be a fact that 'those people' always riot when 'they' feel victimized. Poor whitey has it soooo bad in this country.

But what is really sad is that you are one of the idiots that still think the two foolish reverends speak on behalf of the whole black community. Why is it that people always just assume the black community is spoken for by one or two idiots. I certainly don't think that the David Dukes of the world speak for the white community.
    Last edited by jt1; August-10-10 at 04:04 PM.

what is really sad is that [some people] are one of the idiots that still think the two foolish reverends speak on behalf of the whole black community
    Why is it that people always just assume the black community is spoken for by one or two idiots.

Well put. I would hope that by now most people realize that Al & Jessie are not the voice and thoughts of the black community. They are the equivalent of slip and fall trial lawyers, looking to sensationalize anything that can bring a spotlight onto themselves, or twist any situation to thier advantage. The focus of America should be to bring justice to victims of legitimate racism, and not to bring celebrity status to a couple of suits who run at the drop of a hat to anything they can sensationalize for thier own personal gain.

Well put. I would hope that by now most people realize that Al & Jessie are not the voice and thoughts of the black community. They are the equivalent of slip and fall trial lawyers, looking to sensationalize anything that can bring a spotlight onto themselves, or twist any situation to thier advantage. The focus of America should be to bring justice to victims of legitimate racism, and not to bring celebrity status to a couple of suits who run at the drop of a hat to anything they can sensationalize for thier own personal gain.
    Agreed 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Searay215 View Post

So I hope I have answered all your rant.....have a nice day!!

Hmmmmm... I wonder how many People of Color YOU have jumped for and spoke out and advocated for when you have seen a great in justice done to them by someone of European descent?

that made no sense at all. You're like a drunken blind man ... your aim is all over the place.

focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Hmmmmm... I wonder how many People of Color YOU have jumped for and spoke out and advocated for when you have seen a great in justice done to them by someone of European descent?
    You don't know me and where I cam from and I have done more for People of Color than you can even imagine to do. I would expain it to you, but you seem to be very simple minded.

I understand what they are fighting for....I am not like you. You missed the entire meaning.

I will not post any more to this argument and I am sorry I started it....and I appoligize to anyone I may have offended.

I have lots of black friends at work too!
    Meanwhile, I am puzzled that representatives of the fat stupid white people community have not stepped forward to apologize for the actions of Melody Dushane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8jjPTfsE78

Quote Originally Posted by barnesfoto View Post
    I have lots of black friends at work too!
    Meanwhile, I am puzzled that representatives of the fat stupid white people community have not stepped forward to apologize for the actions of Melody Dushane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8jjPTfsE78

You must have missed the memo. To some it is clear that the black/mexican/muslim/arabic communities must condemn the actions of other black/mexican.muslim/arabic people otherwise it is clear they are supporting the actions of the criminals.

Now if a white person does something stupid that is just one person acting dumb and they clearly do not represent the white community so there is no reason to publicly condemn their actions.

Your arguments are circular thereby rendering them silly and worthless. If you have a point, you should do everyone a favor and either state it simply or keep it to yourself; as it is you are not making any points.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast